EPFO Recruitment 2019- Apply Online 280 Assistant Posts @ epfindia.gov.in : Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has issued recruitment for 280 Assistant Job in All Over India. Candidates are requested to complete the latest EPFO Job Notification 2019 before applying for this job. The career of the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) comes under government employment. This is the best opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for career in the EPFO. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization organizations are collected through online mode of job online through https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Assistant Recruitment 2019
EPFO has invited online application for the assistant job from 30.05.2019 to 25.06.2019. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for this job easily. Do not miss the brilliant career opportunities in the Employees Provident Fund Organization. Detailed information about EPFO’s latest job notification 2019 is given below.
EPFO Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
Starting Date: 30.05.2019
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
Last Date: 25.06.2019
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Job Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Assistant
Total No. of post: 280
Pay: Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized university, as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e. 25th June, 2019.
Age limit: Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 25th June, 2019. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules).
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 250/-
- All other categories: Rs. 500/-
How to apply for Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Recruitment for Assistant Job?
Step 1: Visit EPFO official website – https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
Step 2: Search for Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to EPFO Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on EPFO and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 280 Assistant job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if EPFO asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Important dates for Assistant Vacancies
- Online Registration of Application: 30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019
- Downloading of Call Letters: 20th July, 2019 to 30th July, 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates: 30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019
- Main Examination (Phase-II): Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I).
Download Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
EPFO Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!
- 1 Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 EPFO Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 How to apply for Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Recruitment for Assistant Job?
- 1.4 Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Important dates for Assistant Vacancies
- 1.5 Download Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply