ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2019- Stenographer/ UDC [26 Posts], Apply Online: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation North East Region has published recruitment notification for Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ESIC Guwahati job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in ESIC Guwahati. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation North East Region job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.esicner.in.
- 1 Employees State Insurance Corporation Assam Stenographer, UDC Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Employees State Insurance Corporation, Assam Job Vacancy details
- 1.3 How to apply for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Assam) Recruitment?
- 1.4 Important Date ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Important link for ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation Assam Stenographer, UDC Recruitment 2019
ONLINE Applications (through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC, Guwahati. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation North East Region. The detailed information on ESIC Guwahati latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the ESIC Guwahati job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in All Job Assam website AllJobAssam.com.
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation North East Region|
|Job type:||Central Govt Jobs|
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Assam Job Vacancy details
No of posts: 1
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
2. Upper Division Clerk
No of posts: 25
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Pay: Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
(a) Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019.
(b) Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants as per rules.
a) SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
b) All other categories: Rs. 500/-
How to apply for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Assam) Recruitment?
Step 1: Visit ESIC NE official website – http://www.esicner.in
Step 2: Search for Stenographer, UDC notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to ESIC Assam Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on ESIC Guwahati and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 26 Stenographer/ UDC job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if ESIC Guwahati asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Important Date ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2019
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 16/03/2019
- Closure of registration of application: 15/04/2019
- Closure for editing application details: 15/04/2019
- Last date for printing your application: 30/04/2019
- Online Fee Payment: 16/03/2019 to 15/04/2019
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click here