Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital (FAAMCH), Barpeta Recruitment 2021- Laboratory Technician vacancy: Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital (FAAMCH), Barpeta recently released the recruitment advertisement for 01 Laboratory Technician Job in Assam. The official notification for the post will be released on 22.06.2021 by Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital (FAAMCH), Barpeta. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill FAAMCH, Barpeta Walk-in Interview 29.06.2021. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in FAAMCH, Barpeta. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest FAAMCH, Barpeta job notification 2021 fully. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital (FAAMCH), Barpeta job applications are collected by Walk-in Interview mode only.
A walk-in Interview will be held for the post of Laboratory Technician on purely contractual basis for extramural project titled ‘To study the bacterial aetiology, antimicrobial sensitivity pattern resistance determinants and associated risk factors of neonatal sepsis in 4 different districts of Assam” a sponsored project by ICMR in the Department of Microbiology, FAA Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta
FAAMCH, Barpeta Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
The detailed information on FAAMCH, Barpeta latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this FAAMCH, Barpeta recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the FAAMCH, Barpeta Laboratory Technician job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our alljobassam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this FAAMCH, Barpeta job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.faamcassam.co.in
Details of FAAMCH, Barpeta Recruitment 2021
|Join Our Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on FAAMCH, Barpeta Recruitment 2021 are updated right here. The important details of FAAMCH, Barpeta Recruitment 2021 for Laboratory Technician are highlighted in the table below.
|Name of organization||Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital (FAAMCH), Barpeta|
|Job Type||Assam Govt. Jobs (contractual basis)|
|Job Role||Laboratory Technician|
|Total vacancy||01 post|
|Apply Mode||Walk- in Interview|
FAAMCH, Barpeta (Barpeta Medical College) Job vacancy Details
Currently, the Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital (FAAMCH), Barpeta recruits 1 candidates to fill the following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the FAAMCH, Barpeta current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in the Currently, the Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta.
Name of post: Laboratory Technician
No. of post: 01
Minimum Essential Qualification : 12th pass in Science Subjects with 2 years Diploma in DMLT (preferable for having experience candidate)
Salary: Rs 18000/- per month (consolidated)
Duration :- 12 months
Age: Below 35 years
Date of Walk in Interview :- 29/06/2021
Venue :- Deptt. of Microbiology, College building, F.A.A. Medical Hospital, Barpeta
Terms and Conditions:-
1. The posts are purely temporary and terminable with the project and no claim for regularization will be applicable. The Govt, of India/ F.A.A. Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta will not take any guarantee for/will not be responsible for any confirmation / regularization of the posts in future.
2. Candidates must possess the essential qualification as mentioned in the advertisement on the day of the interview test.
3. Candidates should come with up-to-date bio-data, 2 copies of recent passport size coloured photograph and self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, caste and experience along with the original documents.
4. The applicants must provide a valid Email ID and Contact Number.
5. Candidates must reach the Centre and register themselves before 10.30 A.M.. Registration after 10.30 A.M. will not be allowed.
6. The decision of selection committee will be final in all regards. Canvassing in any form or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection/ recruitment shall liable for disqualification.
7. The result of the interview will be uploaded in the office website www.faamcassam.co.in
Advertisement Details: Click Here