Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021-3 Stenographer, Driver & Duftry Vacancy: Gauhati High Court recently released the recruitment advertisement for Stenographer, Driver & Duftry Job in Assam. The official notification for the post will be released by Gauhati High Court on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Gauhati High Court Online Application from 20.07.2021 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 05.08.2021. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Gauhati High Court. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Gauhati High Court job notification 2021 fully. Gauhati High Court job applications are collected by Online mode, through ghconline.gov.in.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer, Driver & Duftry Recruitment 2021
The detailed information on Gauhati High Court latest job notification 2021 has been given below and this Gauhati High Court recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Gauhati High Court Stenographer, Driver & Duftry job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Gauhati High Court job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website https://ghconline.gov.in.
Details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 are updated right here. The important details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer, Driver & Duftry are highlighted in the table below.
|Name of organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Job Type||Assam Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Stenographer, Driver & Duftry|
|Online Apply Start||20th June 2021|
|Last date of Apply||05th August 2021|
Gauhati High Court Job vacancy Details
Gauhati High Court has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their Stenographer, Driver & Duftry job vacancies in Assam. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
1. Name of Post: Stenographer Grade-II
No. of Post: 1 (UR)
Scale of Pay: PB-3, Rs.22000-97000, Grade Pay-Rs.10,300/-
Educational Qualification: Stenographer Grade-II: Shall be a Graduate with computer knowledge and a diploma in shorthand with having preferable speed of 100 w.p.m and a preferable computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. Shall also possess a Diploma in Stenography should be from a recognized institution.
2. Name of Post: Driver
No. of Post: 1 (UR)
Scale of Pay: PB-2, Rs.14000-60500, Grade Pay-Rs.5,200/-
- Candidates have to pass class 10 (Matriculation) or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board.
- Must possess a valid Transport Driving License.
- Must have a minimum experience of at least 2 (two) years in driving a passenger bus (minimum 36 seaters)
3. Name of Post: Duftry
No. of Post: 1 (UR)
Scale of Pay: PB-1, Rs.12000-52000, Grade Pay-Rs.4,400/-
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board
Age Limit for Gauhati High Court Job:
Category wise age limits for the posts, as of the last date of receipt of applications, will be as under:-
- Unreserved – 40 years
- OBC/ MOBC – 43 years
- SC – 45 years
- ST (P) & ST (H) – 45 years
- PwBD – 50 years
Proof of Residency: A Candidate must possess a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange for the State of Assam for all the aforesaid posts.
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
1. For Stenographer Grade-II post:
- Stenography Test (Dictation & Transcription): 90 Marks
- Written Examination: 100 Marks
- Interview/ Viva-voce: 30 Marks
2. For Driver post:
- Screening Test (Qualifying Nature): 50 Marks
- Driving Test: 40 Marks
- Viva-voce: 10 Marks
3. For Duftry post:
- Written Examination: 70 Marks
- Viva-voce: 10 Marks
Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
- SC/ STP/ STH: Rs.150/-
- PWD: Nil
- All Others: Rs.300/-
Payment Mode: For payment, the candidate should approach the bank along with the Challan copy (Challan copy can be download after online submission of application) and the fee amount reflected on the Challan. On payment of the same, the Bank will provide a Journal Number. Please ensure to have the bank official’s signature and seal on the Challan copy. Please keep the candidate’s copy of the Challan carefully for any future reference.
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2021:
Interested Candidates may apply online through the Gauhati High Court website www.ghconline.gov.in on or before 5th August 2021.
- Apply start from: 20.07.2021 from 3.00 pm
- Last date to apply: 05.08.2021 till 5.00 pm
- Last date for application fee: 09.08.2021 till bank transaction hour
Gauhati High Court Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Download Advertisement||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 – 2272 Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy, Online Apply
- 0.3 DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 – 9354 Vacancy, Online Application
- 0.4 Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2021 : Project Specialist vacancy
- 0.5 PHE Division Mangaldai Recruitment 2021- 2 Laboratory Assistant & Assistant Chemist Vacancy
- 1 Gauhati High Court Stenographer, Driver & Duftry Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 Details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- 1.2 Gauhati High Court Job vacancy Details
- 1.3 Age Limit for Gauhati High Court Job:
- 1.4 Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
- 1.5 Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
- 1.6 How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2021:
- 1.7 Important Dates:
- 1.8 Gauhati High Court Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.