Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 – Junior Accounts Assistant Position Available: Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the legal field? If yes, then the Gauhati High Court has an opening for a Junior Accounts Assistant position in the Gauhati High Court Legal Services Committee. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a prestigious organization and build a fulfilling career. AllJobAssam.com is your go-to portal for more information about the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 – Junior Accounts Assistant position.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023: Junior Accounts Assistant Position Details
The Gauhati High Court has announced one vacancy for the position of Junior Accounts Assistant in the Gauhati High Court Legal Services Committee. Here are the details of the position:
Name of the Post: Junior Accounts Assistant
Number of Posts: 01 (One) [Unreserved]
Salary: The selected candidate will receive a scale of (PB-2) Rs. 14000-60500/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6200/- plus other allowances.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed the Degree Examination in any discipline from a recognized university.
Preference: Candidates from a Commerce background with good knowledge of Accounts and Tally will be given preference.
Computer Knowledge: Candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system such as MS Windows, Linux, Mac, etc. The tools include Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, and E-mail.
Employment Exchange Registration: Candidates must possess a valid Registration Number of Employment Exchange for the State of Assam.
Age Limit: The age limit for the Junior Accounts Assistant position is between 18 and 38 years. Category-wise age limits for the posts, as on the last date of receipt of applications, will be as follows:
|ST (P) & ST (H)||45 years|
Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
The details of the application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below:
- SC/ ST: Rs.150/-
- Others: Rs.300/-
- PWD: Nil
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Junior Accounts Assistant position at the Gauhati High Court Legal Services Committee must follow the steps given below to apply online:
- Read the full notification carefully before applying for the position.
- Scroll down and check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link. This will take you to the official Gauhati High Court Recruitment portal.
- Click on “New Registration” and provide the required information on the registration page. Click “Submit Registration” to complete the registration process.
- Click on “Update Candidate Details” and upload your photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application, take a printout of the Fee Payment Challan.
- The payment can be made at any branch of SBI after two working days of submission of online application on or before the last date fixed for payment of fees.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for submission of online application: 12th April 2023
- Last date for submission of online application: 29th April 2023 till 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fees: 4th May 2023, Till bank transaction hours
Important Web-Links of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|