Gauhati University Teaching Associate Recruitment 2023
If you’re looking to embark on a fulfilling teaching career, Gauhati University, Assam, welcomes your application for the position of Teaching Associate within the Department of Communication & Journalism. This is a golden opportunity to be part of our academic family on a purely contractual basis.
Gauhati University Recruitment Teaching Associate Position Details
- Name of the Position: Teaching Associate in the Department of Communication & Journalism
- Number of Openings: 1
- Essential Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Media, or Multimedia (As per UGC norms)
- Monthly Salary: Rs. 27,000/-
Selection Process: Your Path to Joining Gauhati University
To join our team, you’ll need to pass through a straightforward selection process:
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 1st November 2023
- Interview Time: From 10:30 AM onwards
- Location: Conference Room of the Secretary, University Classes, Gauhati University Campus, Gauhati University
How to Apply: Your Roadmap to Becoming a Gauhati University Teaching Associate
Ready to take the first step towards a rewarding teaching career? Here’s what you need to do:
- Be Prepared: Gather all your relevant original certificates and documents.
- Self-Attestation: Ensure you have a set of these documents self-attested.
- Interview Day: Show up on the date of the interview and present your documents.
Joining Gauhati University as a Teaching Associate is not just about a job; it’s an opportunity to be a part of a vibrant academic community. We look forward to welcoming dedicated educators who share our passion for teaching and learning.
Don’t miss your chance to apply for this prestigious position at Gauhati University. Your teaching journey begins here.
|Detailed Advertisement :||Click Here|
|Follow Us Whatsapp Channel||Click Here|
|Join us Telegram||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|