IASST Recruitment 2023: Apply for Consultant vacancy: Hello friends, welcome to your own blog AllJobAssam.com ! Through today’s article, we will talk about IASST Consultant Recruitment 2023 ! Very good recruitment has been done by the Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) Assam . This recruitment has been done by the IASST for the posts of Consultant . If you also want to make a career or want to do a job on the posts of Consultant in Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) Assam , then a very golden opportunity is being given to you by the IASST.
Applications for these posts of IASST Consultant Vacancy 2023 have been sought through online. The process of application for this recruitment has been started by the department from February 2023 . Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts till 14 March 2023 (last date of application).
So let’s go through this article complete information related to this IASST Consultant Recruitment 2023 like _ details of posts, date of application, application fee, age limit of applicant, educational qualification of applicant, selection process, necessary documents and how to apply etc. have been explained in detail. For all the information related to this recruitment, please read this article till the end.
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) Assam Job vacancy Details
Name of post : Consultant (Academic Affairs)
No. of posts : 1
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Qualification & Experience : Master’s degree in any branch of Science with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average followed by a Ph.D degree in science disciplines with experience in relevant field for 5 years after the Ph.D award or 6 years’ experience from the date of Ph. D thesis submission which has to be certified from the competent authority of the University
Desirable : Candidate should have leadership qualities and requisite experience in administrative and academic matters including recruitment, establishment, conduct of examinations, maintenance of students records, award of scholarships, degree, etc., procurement/distribution
of material, import procedure, stores accounting, stock verification, etc. with practical
experience in the related area. It is also desirable that the candidate possesses professional
experience of working in academic as well as general administration in university or institutes of higher learning and research.
Pay: Consolidated pay of Rs. 65,000.00 (Rupees sixty-five thousand) to Rs. 80,000.00
(Rupees eighty thousand).
Age Limit : Age limit is 62 years on the last date of submission of application. Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/ Woman candidate as per Govt. rule. Retired employees may also apply.
How to apply for IASST Recruitment 2023
Eligible candidates must apply ONLINE by submitting the online application along their curriculum vitae as per the prescribed format after going through the Institute’s website (www.iasst.gov.in/www.iasst.res.in). The scan documents of the self-attested copies of certificates and the proofs of academic attainment and experience may also be submitted. In case of difficulty in online submission of application, the soft copy of the application can be submitted through the email ID: [email protected]. The institute will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
Last date of submission of application: 14.03.2023
1. Mere fulfilling of the minimum essential qualification and experience does not qualify the candidates to be called for the interview.
2. Only the short listed candidates will be informed individually for appearing in the interview. No uploading of the list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be made in website. Other terms and conditions will be applicable as per Institute rules.
3. The candidate must have to produce the “No Objection Certificate”, (NOC) before the interview. Otherwise their candidature will not be considered.
4. The IASST authority reserves the right to relax any of the conditions of selection and appointment on the recommendation by the panel of experts to be constituted for the selection of the posts.
5. Only the selected candidates will be communicated both by email and with hard copy of the appointment letter after the selection process is duly completed.
6. The IASST reserves the right to defer or decide against filling up of the aforesaid position without assigning any reason thereof.
7. IASST follows Govt. of India norm with respect to reservation of post for different categories. However, this is an open category position.
8. Original documents have to be brought at the time of interview.
9. This is a contractual position.
Important Link: IASST Job Official Notification & Online Application Form
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Online Image Resize Tool||Click Here|
|JPG To PDF Converter||Click Here|
|Calculate your Age||Click Here|
|PNG To JPG Converter||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|