IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019- Executive [300 Posts], Apply Online: IDBI Bank has published recruitment notification for 300 Executive jobs. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IDBI Bank job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. IDBI Bank career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IDBI Bank. IDBI Bank organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.idbi.com/.
- 1 IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Highlight
- 1.2 IDBI Bank Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment for Executive Job?
- 1.4 IDBI Bank Important dates for Executive Vacancies
- 1.5 Download IDBI Bank official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2019
IDBI Bank (51% shares held by Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the post of Executive to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in IDBI Bank. The detailed information on IDBI Bank latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the IDBI Bank job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in All Job Assam website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IDBI Bank Executive job 2019. For more accurate information on this IDBI Bank job notification, check their official website https://www.idbi.com/index.asp.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Highlight
Organization: IDBI Bank
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.idbi.com/index.asp
Last Date: 15/04/2019
IDBI Bank Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Executive
No of posts: 300 [UR: 137, SC: 45, ST: 22, OBC: 81, EWS: 15, PWD: 9]
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before April 15, 2019.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/ results. The graduation percentage/ class as appearing in the Final Year/ semester/ consolidated mark sheet & Provisional/ Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility. In case the graduation percentage/ class is not clearly mentioned in the mark-sheet/ certificate, the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University/ Institute indicating graduation percentage/ class as per the university norms for awarding degree.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50% and 44.99% will be treated as less than 45%.
- Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers
Age limit: Minimum: 20 Years Maximum : 25 years. The applicant must have been born not earlier than 02 March, 1994 and not later than 01 March, 1999 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges shall be as follows –
Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs 700/- for all others.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment for Executive Job?
Step 1: Visit IDBI Bank official website – http://www.idbi.com/
Step 2: Search for Executive notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on IDBI Bank and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 300 Executive job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if IDBI Bank asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
IDBI Bank Important dates for Executive Vacancies
Last Date: 15/04/2019
Download IDBI Bank official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
IDBI Bank Notification 2019: click here!
IDBI Bank Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!
[Link for online application will be made Live]