Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Indian Army Agnipath Agniveer Female Recruitment Notification Released: Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 notification has been issued A notification has been issued by which complete information has been provided about Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment, the official notification for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 is also given below. Online application starts for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Educational qualification, age limit, application fee and other complete information for Indian Army Agneepath Agniveer Female Recruitment is given below, candidates should check the official notification once before applying.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Agniveer (Female) in Women Military Police|
|Advt No.||Army Agniveer Female Bharti 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/- per month + Allowances|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||Check ARO Wise Notification|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Army Agneepath Scheme Job|
Indian Army Agniveer Female Job vacancy Details
|Female Agniveer (General Duty)||1000+||10th Pass with 45% Marks|
Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
For Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022, the minimum age limit is 17.5 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years. Age will be calculated as on 1 October 2022.
Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
There is no application fee of any kind for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022.
Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Education Qualifications
The educational qualification for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 has been kept as 8th, 10th pass and 12th pass.
|Agniveer (GD)||10th Pass with 45% Marks|
|Anniveer (Technical)||12th with Non,Medical|
|Anniveer (Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)||12th Pass/ ITI|
|Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper (Technical)||12th Pass with 60% Marks|
|Agniveer Tradesman (10th Pass)||10th Pass|
|Agniveer Tradesman (8th Pass)||8th Pass|
Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Physical And Medical
The Height, Chest, Weight (Physical Measurement Test, PMT) requirement, and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) details are given below. The weight of the candidate should be proportional to the Height.
|Female Agniveer (GD) in Women Military Police||162 cm||Proportionate to Height and Age|
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remark|
|(a) 1.6 Km Run
Upto 7 Min 30 Sec (Group-I)Upto 8 Min (Group-II)(b) Long Jump 10 Feet- Need to qualify
(c) High Jump 3 Feet- Need to qualify
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows :-
Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft- Add 30 Secs to all timings.Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft- Add 120 Secs to all timings.
Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Agniveer Package
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below :-
- (a) Year 1. Customized Package- ₹ 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- (b) Year 2. Customized Package- ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- (c) Year 3. Customized Package- ₹ 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- (d) Year 4. CustomizedPackage- ₹ 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GoI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Benefits Details
- Along with the salary, you will also be able to get Hardship Allowance, Uniform Allowance, CSD Canteen Facility and Medical Facility as a regular soldier gets. Travel allowance will also be available.
- There will be 30 days leave in a year. Medical leave is different.
- Youths who have served for 4 years in the army will get good salary as well as service fund package.
- Under this scheme, youth between 17 and a half years to 21 years can be recruited. The maximum age limit for this year has been raised to 23 years
- The youths recruited under the Agneepath scheme will be given basic training ranging from 10 weeks to 6 months.
- To join the army under the Agneepath scheme, youths have to pass class 10-12.
- The youths recruited under this scheme will be called Agniveers. If a sacrifice is made during Agniveer service, then his family members will get Rs 1 crore along with the service fund and the salary of the rest of the job.
- On the other hand, if Agniveer becomes disabled during the service, then he will be given 44 lakh rupees. Along with this, he will also get the salary of the rest of the job.
- Under the Agneepath scheme, the youth will get an annual package of 4.76 lakh for the first year. By the fourth year, this package will be 6.92 lakh. Apart from this, other allowances will also be available.
- After four years of service, a service fund of Rs 11.7 lakh will be given to the youth. No tax will be levied on this service fund.
- Under this scheme, it has been announced to give 10 percent reservation to Agniveers for recruitment in the Ministry of Defence, CAPFs and Assam Rifles.
- Agniveers will be given priority in jobs in government departments after military service. Also, if they want to do any business, then loans will also be given at cheap rates.
Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Relaxation in Physical Standards for some Categories
A certain amount of relaxation in height and weight is given to candidates of some categories. The candidates belonging to these categories must have the domicile and caste certificate to claim the relaxation associated with their category. The table below tells about the relaxation in height and weight for the candidates with respect to the different categories.
|Category||Relaxation in Height||Relaxation in Weight|
|Daughter of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen/War Widow/Widow of Ex-Servicemen||2 cms||2 Kgs|
|Widows of Defense Personnel who died in harness||2 cms||2 Kgs|
|Outstanding Sportswomen (who have represented nation/state/district/college/school in the last 2 years)||2 cms||5 Kgs|
|Candidates of North Eastern Region (Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, and Assam), Gorkhas and Garhwalies||4 cms||–|
How to Apply for Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the Army Agniveer Female Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the Application Form
|Apply Start||August 2022 (Check ARO Wise Notification)|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||7 September 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
When will the notification for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 be released?
Notification has been issued for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022.
When will the applications for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 start?
The application forms for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 will start from 1st July.
How to apply for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022?
The complete procedure and direct link to apply for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 is given above.