Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2023 – 350 Vacancy: Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the recruitment of 350 vacancy of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) and Yantrik in Coast Guard for 01/2024 Batch. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 8th September 2023 to 22nd September 2023. For that, the Candidates need to fill the Indian Coast Guard online application form 2023. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Coast Guard job notification 2023 fully, Before applying to this job.
|Post Name||Navik and Yantrik|
|Total Posts||350 Posts|
|Batch No.||01/2024 Batch|
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Start Date||8th September 2023|
|Last Date||27 September 2023, up to 05:30 pm (Extended)|
Indian Coast Guard Job Vacancy Details
Currently, the Indian Coast Guard recruits 350 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the Indian Coast Guard current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in the Indian Coast Guard.
- Name of Posts: Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik
- Batch: 01/2024 Batch
- Total Posts: 350
- Organization: Indian Coast Guard
- Navik (General Duty):
- No of Posts: 260
- Educational Qualification: 12th class with Mathematics and Physics from a recognized Board.
- Navik (Domestic Branch):
- No of Posts: 30
- Educational Qualification: 10th class from a recognized Board.
- No of Posts: 60
- Educational Qualification:
- Class 10 passed and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 3 or 4 years approved by AICTE.
- Class 10 and Class 12 passed and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 2 or 3 years approved by AICTE.
ICG Vacancy Breakdown:
- Detailed breakdown of vacancies for each post is provided in the information.
- Candidates should be between 18 years to 22 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable if posts are reserved for them.
- SC/ST Candidates: Exempted from payment.
- Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Payment can be made online using credit/debit card, Net Banking, or UPI.
Required Documents to Upload:
- Candidates need to upload various documents, including a recent passport-size photograph, signature, thumb impression image, date of birth proof, identity proof, and other relevant documents.
|Sl||Type of Documents|
|1||Passport Size Recent Colour Photograph|
|2||Signature of the Candidate|
|3||Scanned Clear Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image|
|4||Date of Birth Proof|
|6||Other Relevant Documents.|
Please note that this information is based on the provided details, and candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for any updates or changes in the recruitment process.
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three hundred Fifty only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- Visit Indian Coast Guard official website – Click here
- Go to Indian Coast Guard careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Navik job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Navik job.
- Find Indian Coast Guard online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
|Application Start Date||8th September 2023|
|Application Last Date||27 September 2023, up to 05:30 pm (Extended)|
Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2023