Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019- Navik (General Duty): Indian Coast Guard has published Recruitment notification for Navik (General Duty). Latest Indian Coast Guard job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Applications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union against NAVIK (GENERAL DUTY) 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2019 BATCH.
- 1 Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry Recruitment 2019
- 2 Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 3 Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) Job Vacancy Details
- 4 How to apply for Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) Recruitment for Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry Job?
- 5 Important Date for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- 6 Important Link for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Indian Coast Guard has invited online applications for the Navy (General Duty) 10 + 2 admission job from 21.01.2019 to 31.01.2019. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for this job easily. Do not miss the opportunity to have a great career in the Indian Coast Guard. Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Notification 2019 is given below. Job Hunters is requested to read in our Assam Job Jobs website below the job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee of Indian Coast Guard. Candidates will remain on this page for upcoming changes in Indian Coast Guard Navy (General Duty) 10 + 2 Entrance Jobs 2019. For more accurate information on this Indian Coast Guard job notification, see their official website at http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Starting Date: 21.01.2019
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Last Date: 31.01.2019
Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Navik (General Duty)
No of posts: Various.
Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
Age limit: Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Pay: On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Log on to ICG careers page at official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the ICG Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ICG Recruitment 2019 application form.
Important Date for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.01.2019