Indian Navy Recruitment 2022- Apply for 220 Fire Engine Driver, Fireman Posts: Indian Navy recently released the recruitment advertisement for 220 Fire Engine Driver, Fireman vacancy. The Indian Navy has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed 10thStd, Driving License for 220 Fire Engine Driver, Fireman Posts. The official notification for the post will be released by Indian Navy on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Indian Navy Online Application from 25.07.2022 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 22.09.2022. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Navy. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job notification 2022 fully. Indian Navy job applications are collected by Offline mode.
The detailed information on Indian Navy latest job notification 2022 has been given below and this Indian Navy recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Navy Fire Engine Driver, Fireman job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AlljobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Indian Navy job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
We have share all details of the latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article.
|Notification||Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Apply for 220 Fire Engine Driver, Fireman Posts|
|Recruitment||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Job Role||Fire Engine Driver, Fireman|
|Total Vacancy||220 Posts|
|Qualification||10thStd, Driving License|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.19,900-69,100 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
Fire Engine Driver, Fireman. If you are interested to work in Indian Navy can apply offline by following the steps given below. But make sure that you are eligible for the particular post before applying for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. Each firm will give certain criteria for different posts which the applicant has to meet to get selected, read further to know the criterias based on the qualification, skills, attributes, knowledge and so on.ndian Navy is now hiring qualified candidates for the post of
|Fire Engine Driver|
|Eastern Naval Command||17|
|Western Naval Command||8|
|Andaman & Nicobar Command||11|
|Eastern Naval Command||113|
|Southern Naval Command||22|
|Andaman & Nicobar Command||49|
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
- Must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Must have at least three years experience of in driving
heavy vehicles and be in possession of a valid driving license.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing
strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified
- Should be familiar with maintenance and operation of various types of fire appliances.
- Experience of having worked in a regular Civil/ Defence Fire Brigade as Fireman Grade-I or Senior Fireman.
- Should have passed the general firefighting course of Defense Institute of Fire Research, Ministry Of Defence, New Delhi or Sub-Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur, or any other similar recognized course.
Indian Navy is actively recruiting eligible candidates to fill the vacant positions. Interested candidates can get all details about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 on this page. Indian Navy vacancy count is 220.
Consolidated Pay Scale: Rs.19,900 – 69,100.
Job Location for Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Recruitment 2022
The eligible candidates, who are perfectly eligible with the given qualification are warmly invited for Fire Engine Driver, Fireman vacancies in All over India.. Now candidates can check the entire details and apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022.
BTR (Veterinary Department), Assam is hiring eligible candidates to fill 220 Fire Engine Driver, Fireman vacancies. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply offline before 22.09.2022. After the last date applications will not be accepted by the officials.
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Candidates willing to be a part of Indian Navy have to apply for latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for Fire Engine Driver, Fireman posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 25.07.2022 to 22.09.2022. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official Indian Navy website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Fire Engine Driver, Fireman Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Indian Navy asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 22.09.2022. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
Indian Navy Fire Engine Driver, Fireman application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
|The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for SO`CRC’) Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Utility Complex (2nd Floor), Naval Base Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530014|
AllJobAssam.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Jobskar website to know upcoming latest Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus and many more updates instantly. Thank You.