Name of the post: Junior Assistant
No. of post: 11 nos.
Eligibility: HS, Diploma
Age: 18-38 yrs.
Last Date: 30-12-2015
Applications are invited in the Standard Form published in part-IX of the Assam Gazette from the intending candidates for filling up of 11 (Eleven) Nos. of post of Junior Assistant in the Office of the Commissioner of Industries & Commerce, Assam, Guwahati-21
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
No. of post: 11 nos. (STP-1, SC-1, OBC/MOBC-3, UR-6)
Scale of pay: Pay Band-2 of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Govt. rules from time to time.
Educational Qualification: HS or equivalent from any stream from recognized Board /Council etc. Candidates should have knowledge of Computer on MS office and computer typing in English and Assamese and net surfing (Minimum 6 months diploma / Certificate from recognized institute).
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Age limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 31st December’2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
• The candidate must be an Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam.
• The candidate shall apply in Standard Form published in part-IX of the Assam Gazette
• Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected without assigning any reason
• No call letter for written test will be issued. The date of written test will be published in the local daily NEWS paper & in the departmental web site: www.investinassam.com.
• The written Test, Practical Test & Oral Interview will be held at GUWAHATI.
• On submission of application, the candidate will get acknowledgement receipt, which will bear a registration number & shall be treated as Admit Card.
• Application shall be submitted physically. No postal application will be accepted.
• The application should be submitted in the office of the Commissioner of Industries & Commerce, Assam Udyog Bhawan, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati- 21 during office hours.
• Date of receipt of application is from 20-12-2015 to 30-12-2015.
• No application will be received after the specified date and time.
• Canvassing directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
• No TA or DA will be admissible for the journey in connection with written test/practical test/interview.
• The undersigned reserves the right to reject or modify the advertisement and to Cancel or postpone the written test / interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Candidates fulfilling all the terms and conditions may submit their application alongwith the following documents:
1. Character Certificate from the Gazetted Officers not related to applicant.
2. Caste certificate from competent authority.
3. Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
4. Working Experience Certificate from concerned authority, if any.
5. 3 (Three) copies of self attested recent passport size photographs (1 pasted in the right hand side corner of the application and 2nd copy shall be attached with the application)
6. One self addressed Envelop of 12 cm X 25 cm size affixed with necessary postage stamp worth Rs. 5.00 (Rupees Five) only.
7. Self attested copies of testimonials in support of candidates claim of age, educational qualification and Caste Certificate (in respect of Reserved Communities).
8. Self attested copies of valid registration of the Local Employment Exchange.
9. The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT’. At left side corner.
10. Candidate must mention his mobile number & e-mail ID (if any) in the application form.
The candidate will be selected through written test, practical test on computer and oral interview. The date for written test and practical test shall be notified in due course. The written test paper will contain 60 marks of multiple choice questions, the practical test will contain 25 marks and oral interview will contain 15 marks. The candidate obtaining 60% and above in the written test will be qualified for practical test. Qualifying marks in practical test is 70% of total marks of practical. Those who are qualified in practical test will be called for oral interview. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written test, practical test and oral. .
The result of written test, practical test and final select list will be published in the local daily NEWS papers and website: www.investinassam.com.