Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 – 150 ACIO Vacancy, Online Apply : Intelligence Bureau (IB) recently released the recruitment advertisement for 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Technical vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Intelligence Bureau (IB) Online Application from 16th April 2022 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 7th May 2022. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Intelligence Bureau (IB). Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Intelligence Bureau job notification 2022 fully. Intelligence Bureau (IB) job applications are collected by Online mode.
Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO Recruitment 2022
The detailed information on Intelligence Bureau latest job notification 2022 has been given below and this Intelligence Bureau recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website https://mha.gov.in.
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2022
|Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for 150 ACIO Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Technical|
|No of Posts||150 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||16th April 2022|
|Last Date||07th May 2022|
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
No of posts: 150 posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 56 posts [UR:30, EWS:6, OBC:6, SC:8, ST:6]
- Electronics Engineering: 94 posts [UR:50, EWS:9, OBC:9, SC:16, ST:10]
Pay Scale: Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
Eligibility Criteria of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation is up to 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST, 40 years for Departmental Candidates, 35 years for Widow Candidates (General Female), and 40 years for Widow Candidates (SC/ST/OBC Female) candidates.
I. B.E or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a Government recognized University/ College/ institute
II. Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science. or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications; from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
GATE Score: Candidates must possess a valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code. CS).
- Others: Rs.100/–
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ Female/ Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline. Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new Official portal will be loaded in a new tab.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- At last, pay the application fee as per your category and submit the application form.
- For future reference take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to online Apply: 16th April 2022
- Last date to Online Apply: 7th May 2022
Important Web-Links of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 NTA UGC NET Dec & June 2022 – Apply Online For National Eligibility Test
- 0.3 IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022- System Engineer / Lab Assistant vacancy
- 0.4 Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2022- Head / Senior Lead / Manager / Sports Associate vacancy
- 0.5 Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 – 1143 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
- 1 Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO Recruitment 2022
- 2 Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2022
- 3 Intelligence Bureau (IB) Job Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
- 5 How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment?
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.