|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Name of the post: Section Assistant
No.of post: 02 nos.
Age: 18-38 yrs
Last Date: 05-12-2015
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens in the Prescribed Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending Candidates for filling up of vacant Grade-Ill posts as mentioned below under the Executive Engineer, Jorhat Division (Irrigation), Jorhat.
Name of the post: Section Assistant
No.of post: 02 nos. (STP-1, STH-1)
Scale of pay: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,200/-
Age limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age on 1.1.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C./S.T. as per Govt. Rule in force.
Eligibility: H.S. L.C. Passed
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Candidates/Applicants must be Citizen of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Application with attested copies of testimonials regarding Qualification, Age, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration No., etc. alongwith 3 (three) copies of attested recent passport size photographs of the candidates should reach the Office of the Executive Engineer, Jorhat Division (Irrigation), Jorhat on or before 30th November, 2015.
3. Applicants who are already employed should submit their application through their respective employer within the stipulated period.
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age on 1.1.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C./S.T. as per Govt. Rule in force.
5. The last date of receipt of application is 05.12.2015. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
6. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
a) Attested copy of all Certificates/Marksheets in support of Educational Qualification alongwith Age, Caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
b) Three copies of recent passport six photograph.
c) Caste Certificate issued in favour of the candidate belonging to reserve categories in the proper format countersigned by the respective Deputy Commissioner/S.D.O. of the concerned District/Sub-Divisions of which the candidate is a resident should
d) A self address envelope of Size (25 cm x 12 cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 only for sending the call letter.
7. Candidates/Applicants will have to superscribe the name of Post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
8. Over Qualified Candidates may not be considered.
9. Incomplete applications will be rejected without giving any information to the candidate.
10. The application should be submitted by Post or directly to the O/o Executive Engineer, Jorhat Division (Irrigation), Jorhat, P.O. & Dist. Jorhat, Pin- 785001.
11. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or postal delays.
12. Pension Schemes “Government Servants joining the Service of State Govt, on or after 01, February, 2005 shall not be Governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension Rule 1969) and orders issued there under from time to time, so far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, that will be Governed by a new set of Pension Rules which are being formulated in line with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt, of India vide Finance Department Circular No. BW-3/Pt-lll/l, Dated 25.1.2005.”
13. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
14. Detail date of Examination and Examination Centre will be intimated through Newspaper in due course of time and may also be had from Office of the undersigned.
15. A Written Test will be held for 100 Marks for 3 (three) hours duration (English – 35; Mathematics – 35; General Knowledge – 30)
16. Successful candidates in written Test for the post of Section Assistant, will be called for Viva-Voice later on.
17. No T.A./’D.A. will be borne by the Department for attending Written test/Oral interview.