Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021 – 4 Peon Vacancy: Irrigation Department, Mangaldai has released a notification for the recruitment of 4 Peon vacancy in the establishment of the Superintending Engineer, Mangaldai Circle, Irrigation, Mangaldai and the Executive Engineer, Mangaldai Investigation Division, Irrigation, Sipajhar. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Irrigation Mangaldai job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Grade IV (Peon )|
|Job type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||5th Mar, 2021|
Irrigation Guwahati Department Recruitment Job vacancy Details
Currently, the Mangaldai Tinsukia recruits 4 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the Irrigation Mangaldai current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in the Irrigation Mangaldai.
Name of post: Peon
No of posts: 4 [PWD: 2, UR: 1, OBC/ MOBC: ]
Pay Scale: P.B. Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 52000/ + G.P. Rs. 3900/- plus other allowances admissible.
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as on 1st January, 2021.
i) Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years to the candidates who belong SC/ST.
ii) Upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years to the candidates who belong to OBC/MOBC and 10 years to the candidates belonging to PWD category.
Education Qualification: Class VIII passed.
How to apply for Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment
# The applications must be submitted online through official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationmangaldai only and no other form of applications will be entertained.
Since the applications are submitted online, the questions of submission of applications through proper channel in case the candidates are already employed becomes redundant. However such candidate shall intimate their appropriate appointing authorities about the submission of application in writing.
The candidate should upload self attested scanned copies of the following document:-
1) Age Proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or school certificates issued by the recognized institutions).
2) Educational Qualification Certificate.
3) Employment Exchange Registration Card.
4) Caste certificate, in case of candidate applying under the reservation categories.
5) Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhaar/ Voter ID etc.)
6) Recent passport size photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with white Background.
7) In case candidates of PWD category, a certificate from the competent authority is to be submitted.
8) Scanned signature of the candidate (Black Ball Pen preferably).
Important Dates of Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021
Starting date of submission of online application: 18th February 2021, 11 AM
Last date of submission of online application: 5th March 2021, 5 PM
Irrigation Mangaldai Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
Online Application: Click Here .
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021 – Grade IV Vacancy [All Districts]
- 0.3 NTPC Engineer & Chemist Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 230 Vacancy
- 0.4 Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – 99 Grade IV Vacancy
- 0.5 DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 : Apply For 241 Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) Vacancy
- 1 Irrigation Guwahati Department Recruitment Job vacancy Details
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in Freshersnow.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.