ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC) Bengaluru invites on-line applications for the following temporary posts which are likely to be continued indefinitely:
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Name of the post:
1. Computer Science Engineering
2. Aerospace Engineering
4. MBA with Human Resource Specialization
5. Industrial Engineering
6. Electrical Engineering
No. of post: 08 posts
1. Computer Science Engineering: 01 Post
2. Aerospace Engineering: 01 Post
3. Physics: 02 Posts
4. MBA with Human Resource Specialization: 01 Post
5. Industrial Engineering: 01 Post
6. Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
1. Computer Science Engineering: M.E./M.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Networks/Distributed Computing/Information Technology with pre-requisite of B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology /Information Science
2. Aerospace Engineering: M.E./M.Tech or equivalent in Aerospace /Aeronautical with pre-requisite of B.E./B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
3. Physics: MSc in Physics with specialization in Solid State Physics/Electronics with a prerequisite of BSc in Physics
4. MBA with Human Resource Specialization: Masters in Business Administration with Human Resource Specialisation with a prerequisite of B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Industrial Engineering & Management / Industrial Production
5. Industrial Engineering: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Industrial Engineering & Management / Industrial Production
6. Electrical Engineering: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
Scale of pay: (PB 3) Rs.15600-39100/- Rs. 5400/- Rs.59,298/-
Age limit: 18-35 years as on 16.04.2016.
Mode of Selection: Interview
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- (non-refundable) at any nearest branch of SBI through the Challan generated in the favor of ISRO. No fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-servicemen & PHC Candidates.
How to apply: The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site www.isro.gov.in during the period from 26.03.2016 to 16.04.2016. Candidates may visit our website to register their applications on-line between 26.03.2016 and 16.04.2016. Applications will be received through on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the on-line application correctly and compulsorily (Call letters for interview for those who will be screened-in will be sent by email only).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1.Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact no.
2. Log on to www.isro.gov.in.
3. Click on “Careers” & “Recruitment of Scientists/ Engineers ‘SC’ with Post Graduation Degree in Engineering/ Graduate in Engineering/ Post Graduate in Science/ & MBA with Human Resource”.
4. Click on “Visit the page” & select the desired post.
5. fill the details carefully &submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 26-03-2016
Last Date for Online Registration: 16-04-2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 17-04-2016
Last Date for receiving Documents at ISRO : 25-04-2016