ITBP Head Constable Midwife (ANM) Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now!
Are you an ambitious Indian female candidate seeking a promising career in the esteemed Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force? If so, here’s an exciting opportunity for you! ITBP has recently announced the recruitment notification for the position of Head Constable (Midwife). This is your chance to join the prestigious organization and make a significant contribution to the nation’s security.
ITBP Head Constable ANM Recruitment 2023: Empowering Women in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has recently announced a recruitment notification for the position of Head Constable (Midwife)/ANM Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) post vacancy on a direct basis. This presents a wonderful opportunity for aspiring candidates to join the prestigious ITBP Force and contribute to the nation’s security.
ITBP Head Constable ANM Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Name of the Post||Head Constable (Midwife)|
|Apply Start Date||9th June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||8th July 2023|
|No. of Post||81|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct|
ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Group ‘C’ Recruitment: Vacancy Details
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Head Constable (Midwife) Group ‘C’ posts. This presents a valuable opportunity for eligible candidates to join the esteemed ITBP Force and contribute to the nation’s security. Below are the vacancy details for the mentioned post:
|Join Our Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Post Name: Head Constable (Midwife)
Vacancy: 81 (UR-34, sC-12, ST-6, OBC-22, EWS-7)
These 81 vacancies for the Head Constable (Midwife) Group ‘C’ posts signify the ITBP’s commitment to strengthening its workforce and ensuring the well-being of its personnel and their families. It is a chance for deserving candidates to secure a stable and fulfilling career with the ITBP Force.
Educational Qualification for ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment
To be eligible for the ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment, candidates must fulfill the following educational qualification requirements:
Head Constable (Midwife):
Candidates should have completed an ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) course from a Government Recognized University or Institution. It is essential to possess the required certificate validating the completion of the ANM course.
Age Limit for ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment
As per the ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment Notification, the age limit for the mentioned position is as follows:
Head Constable (Midwife): The minimum age required is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
However, it is important to note that age relaxation is provided as per the government rules. Candidates belonging to reserved categories or having specific eligibility criteria may be eligible for age relaxation as per the guidelines set by the government authorities.
Applicants are advised to carefully review the recruitment notification and check the specific details regarding age relaxation for various categories. It is important to adhere to the age limit criteria and provide the necessary documents or certificates to support their eligibility.
Pay Scale for ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment
For the position of Head Constable (Midwife) in the ITBP, the pay scale is set at Level-6 as per the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC). The details of the pay scale are as follows:
Head Constable (Midwife): The selected candidates will be placed in Level-6 of the pay scale, which ranges from Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100.
Application Fee for ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment
As part of the ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment process, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee. The fee structure for different categories is as follows:
- UR/OBC/EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female : NIL
Selection Procedure for ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment
The recruitment process for the ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) position involves several stages of selection. Candidates will be evaluated and shortlisted based on their performance in the following stages:
- Written Exam: The initial stage of the selection process is a written examination. Candidates will be required to appear for a written test that assesses their knowledge, aptitude, and relevant skills. The written exam may include objective-type questions, multiple-choice questions, or descriptive questions, depending on the specific requirements of the recruitment.
- Physical Test: Qualified candidates from the written examination will proceed to the physical test stage. This stage evaluates the physical fitness and endurance of the candidates. It may include events such as a physical fitness test, race, long jump, high jump, and other physical activities as per the prescribed standards.
- Document Verification: Candidates who successfully clear the physical test will be called for document verification. During this stage, candidates must provide all the necessary documents, certificates, and testimonials to validate their eligibility and qualifications. It is essential to carry original documents along with self-attested copies for verification purposes.
Detailed Medical Examination (DME): Candidates who pass the document verification stage will undergo a detailed medical examination (DME). This stage assesses the overall medical fitness and suitability of the candidates for the Head Constable (Midwife) role. The medical examination will be conducted by authorized medical professionals or doctors appointed by the ITBP.
How to Apply for ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment
To apply for the various posts in the ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment, candidates are advised to follow the steps outlined below:
Read the Official Notification: Before proceeding with the application, it is crucial to carefully read the official notification provided by the ITBP. The notification contains detailed information about the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, important dates, and instructions for filling out the application form. Make sure to thoroughly understand all the requirements and guidelines mentioned in the notification.
Visit the ITBP Official Website: Go to the official website of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) by typing the relevant URL in your web browser’s address bar. The official website provides reliable and accurate information regarding the recruitment process.
Navigate to the Recruitment Section: Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the ITBP website. Click on that section to access the latest recruitment-related updates and notifications.
Click on the Apply Online Link: Find and click on the specific “Apply Online” link provided for the desired post you wish to apply for. This will redirect you to the online application portal.
- Fill out the Application Form: Carefully fill out the application form with all the required details. Ensure that you provide accurate and valid information as per your documents and certificates. Double-check the entered information before proceeding to the next step.
- Upload Required Documents: Scan and upload the necessary documents as specified in the application form. These documents may include educational certificates, identity proof, photograph, signature, and any other supporting documents as mentioned in the notification. Make sure the scanned copies are clear and legible.
- Pay the Application Fee (if applicable): If there is an application fee mentioned in the notification for your category, proceed to make the payment through the available payment options. Follow the instructions provided on the portal to complete the payment process. Keep the payment receipt or transaction details for future reference.
- Submit the Application Form: After completing all the required sections and uploading the documents, review the filled-in application form to ensure its accuracy. Once you are satisfied, submit the application form electronically through the portal.
Download and Save the Application Form: After submitting the application form, download and save a copy of the filled-in form for your reference and future use. It is advisable to keep a printout or digital copy of the application form for record-keeping purposes.
It is important to note that the application process and portal may vary based on the specific recruitment and ITBP’s guidelines. Therefore, it is recommended to refer to the official ITBP recruitment notification and the instructions provided on their official website for precise and up-to-date information regarding the application process.
Important Dates for ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment
The following are the important dates to remember for the ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment:
- Apply Start Date: 9th June 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 8th July 2023
Important Links for ITBP Head Constable ANM Recruitment
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Notification PDF (Soon)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (from 9.6.2023)||Click Here|
|ITBP Official Website||tbpolice.nic.in|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – ITBP HC ANM Recruitment 2023
Here are some commonly asked questions and their answers regarding the ITBP HC ANM Recruitment 2023:
1. What is the full form of ITBP?
ITBP stands for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. It is one of the Central Armed Police Forces under the Ministry of Home Affairs, responsible for guarding the Indo-Tibetan border.
2. What is the post available for recruitment in ITBP HC ANM 2023?
The available post for recruitment in ITBP HC ANM 2023 is Head Constable (Midwife) in Group ‘C’ category.
3. Can male candidates apply for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment?
No, the ITBP HC ANM Recruitment is specifically for eligible Indian female candidates.
4. What is the educational qualification required for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment?
To be eligible for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment, candidates should have completed the ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) course from a Government Recognized University and possess the required certificate.
5. What is the age limit for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment?
The age limit for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment may vary as per the official notification. Candidates are advised to refer to the specific age criteria mentioned in the official recruitment notification for the year 2023.
6. Is there any relaxation in the age limit for reserved category candidates?
Yes, as per government rules, there may be age relaxation provided for candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Class), and other eligible categories. The details of age relaxation can be found in the official notification.
7. What is the pay scale for ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) post?
The pay scale for the ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) post is Level-6 as per the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC). The salary for this position ranges from Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100.
8. What is the application fee for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment?
The application fee for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment may vary as per the official notification. Generally, candidates belonging to the UR/OBC/EWS categories are required to pay a certain amount as the application fee, while candidates from SC/ST/Female categories are exempted from paying the fee. The specific details of the application fee for the recruitment year 2023 can be found in the official notification.
9. What is the selection process for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment?
The selection process for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment generally includes stages such as a written examination, physical test, document verification, and a detailed medical examination (DME). The exact selection process, including the stages and their weightage, will be detailed in the official recruitment notification.
10. How can I apply for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment 2023?
To apply for ITBP HC ANM Recruitment 2023, candidates need to visit the official ITBP website and follow the application process as mentioned in the official recruitment notification. The application process typically involves filling out an online application form, uploading required documents, and paying the application fee (if applicable). The detailed instructions for application can be found in the official notification.
Table of Contents