Kanaklata Mahila Sabalikaran asoni Online Apply- Asaam Self Help Group Womens : Namaskar friends today will discuss about Kanaklata Mahila Sabalikaran asoni. This is also very good news for you if you are in the Self Help Group. The good news of these people associated with the Mahila Atma Sahayata Group is that the government will be able to get Rs 50,000 thousand from the government through Kanaklata Mahila Sabalikaran asoni. Himanta Biswa Sharma has announced that he will provide Rs 50,000 thousand to goat community.
Kanaklata Mahila Sabalikaran Yojana Form 2021 KAMS | Apply Online/Offline | www.asrlms.assam.gov.in | www.pnrd.assam.gov.in | www.goalpara.gov.in | Beneficiary List | Apply | Application Form | Last Date | Launch Date | Scheme Form. KAMS (Kanakalata Mahila Sabalikaran Asoni) has been launched by the Government of Assam, and the official notification for the same was issued in 2018. The Kanakalata Scheme was announced in 2017 by Shri Himanta Biswa Sarma (Health Minister) to promote sustainable development. They also support the State and the Self Help Group. As per the announcement, 25k fund will be disbursed to SHG 11097, and will also provide loans and capital subsidy under the scheme.
In this article, you can scroll down to learn more about the implementation, eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme, selection process, plan.
About the KAMS Scheme
KAMS scheme was organised by the Assam government, so the candidate should have domicile of Assam. A total of 1,26,000 benefited from the scheme in the allocated budget of Rs 65 crore in 2018-19. With this scheme, the Government is trying to uplift the economy and social for the SHG member. On 11th November, 2020, the scheme was renamed as The Extended Kanakalata Mahila Sablakaran Yojana (KAMS-V).
|Name of the Scheme||Kanaklata Mahila Sabalikaran Yojana/ Vistarita Kanaklata Mahila Sabalikaran Yojana|
|Sponsored by||Assam Government|
|Level||State Level Scheme|
|Objective||To support the sustainable development|
|Application medium||Offline/ Online (Online Mode Available Soon)|
Objective of the KAMS Scheme
The main objective of launching the scheme is to reduce poverty and spread awareness about self-help, which is primarily for women belonging to rural areas. Here we have mentioned some of the main objectives of the scheme: –
- This scheme works on the 3 basic postulates, through which poverty might be decreased:-
- Self Realization
- Self Help
- Mutual Benefit
- With the development of SHG people will also increase the development of the whole state, so to motive them the government organized this scheme, which leads to the betterment of their livelihood or also increases the economy.
- The government also make a plan to uplift the rate of the economy and employment rate.
- Through this the govt. also, encourage people to work in the micro-factories for earning.
- Spread the awareness toward the income-generating process.
- Enhance the mobilization of credit by increasing the investment.
Process of Implementation OF KAMS
The Assam State Rural Livelihood mission (ASRLM) implemented the scheme which is the nodal agency of Assam, which falls under the Department of PN &RD. The scheme is applicable in all districts and blocks of Assam. ASRLMS has been implemented DAY-NRLM as promotion in intensive block of Assam is much higher than Non-Intensive Blocks promotion.
But under the scheme, NRLM prioritises non-intensive blocks, mainly promoting new schemes in blocks, and NRLM promotes old schemes as well as SHGs. Below you will find the procedure as to how the scheme can be implemented.
Proposed Intervention IN KAMS
Here we mention some of the intervention of the KAMS Yojana is as follows:-
1. Social Capital Formation:- The existence of social capital is important for the development of SHGs, capital is created as a Community Resource Person (CRP), which organizes facilities and also supports Self Help Groups. CRP is developed as per requirement.
2. Capacity to build:- Self Help Group candidates have been provided basic management and bookkeeping training so that they can work efficiently. Training programme for non-intensive blocks and intensive blocks can be conducted by ASLRM and SIPRD respectively.
3. Social Mobilization:- Community mobilization has been made to spread awareness about the scheme in the village.
4. Institutional Community:- Targeting the family members of SHg by creating an institution.
Eligibility Criteria of KAMS Scheme
Before applying for the scheme, interested candidates will have to go through the eligibility criteria, as after that you will know whether you are eligible for the scheme or not. Eligibility criteria for revolving funds or capital subsidies are different. The criteria are as follows:-
Eligibility criteria for Resolving Fund
The eligibility criteria of the Resolving fund is divided to the four stages, which are as follows:
- Initially, SHGs candidates will get 25K Rs which will be graded as per the NRLM norms, which means if the candidate follows the Panchasutra principles, which are:-
- Save regularly
- Internal Lending Regularly
- Regular meetings
- Repayment has to be done on time
- Bookkeeping should be updated.
- If the candidate wants to take the advantage of the scheme, then candidates must come under the NRLM norms.
Note:- If the SHG candidate gets a loan that the SHG will be promoted to the Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond category as per the eligibility.
Stage II is also known as Silver-SHG, which means the candidate has got a loan of 50k INR, and the date of formation is at least six months. When the loan is sanctioned by the bank, 40 per cent subsidy will be released to SHG account, which means that each SHG member will be given 20k INR.
Stage III is known as Gold-SHG as at this stage the candidate is promoted to a loan amount of Rs 1 lakh and for candidates who have existed in the region for more than 18 months, and then the subsidy amount should be 30 per cent. That is, 30k INR transfer to each SHG candidate.
Stage IV also known as Platinum-SHG, as the candidate will get an amount of Rs 2 lakh, the candidate is present for at least 30 months, followed by loan and 30 per cent subsidy to the candidate. That is, 60k INR will be issued for each SHG candidate.
In this phase, the candidate will SHG 125k INR get an sanctioned amount of Rs.
|II||200 crore INR implement in FY-2018-19|
|III||300 crore INR implement in FY-2019-20|
|IV||600 crore INR implement in FY-2020-21|
|V||1250 crore INR implement in FY-2022-23|
Eligibility for Capital Subsidy
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- For the capital subsidy, the SHG candidate must be active at least for six months according to the documented record of the book.
- Must following the Panchasutra.
- The capital subsidy is provided for those SHG candidates, whose loan proposal is on the pending list, and fulfill all the requirement of the ASRLM.
- Non-performing Assets (NPAs) on bank loans will not come under the Capital subsidy.
- If the SHG member has more than two children then they are not eligible for this scheme.
Selection Process of KAMS Yojana
For the selection of the eligible women candidates government of Assam follow the below procedure:
Selection for the Resolving Funds
- Self Help Groups are selected by BPM and Asrlm.
- Then bpm will prepare a list of eligible women candidates with the help of community cadre and block coordinator who are not getting revolving funds.
- When the list of candidates prepared by BMMU was processed by the concerned DMMU, the list was approved by BPM and BDO (Block Development Officer).
- DPMU will verify all details along with documents and submit them to SMMU after confirmation of DPM or PD DRDA or CEO ZP.
Selection for the Capital Subsidy
- All documents along with application form by SHG for capital subsidy will be submitted to BPM.
- Documentary evidence (loan sanctioned letter, loan account details, loan passbook, or disbursement letter, or any document issued from the bank) must be submitted as proof of any pending proposal of loan taking document or loan of SHG.
- All the documents will then be verified by the BMMU.
- After the verification process, the list of eligible candidates will be prepared and…
- The list of eligible candidates for SHg is to be approved by BPM and BPO and finally by DMMU.
- DMMU again matches all documents and selected list.
- Once verified, the list has been processed by DPM or PD DRDA or CEO ZP after fully verifying it.
Disbursal Mechanism of the Benefits
The government disbursed the amount to the selected candidates by following the below process:-
• fund requirement has been prepared and then it has to be submitted to the Assam Authority as per norms. The fund amount will be prepared as per the selection of candidates, but that requirement list has been decided as per the budget of the government.
• this requirement list has been submitted by the nodal agency i.e.
• then, after sanction of the amount, the nodal agency will get the required amount in the bank account which was opened in the name of Kanakalata Mahila Sablakaran Yojana.
• thereafter, the nodal agency will transfer the money to the beneficiary’s bank account using electronic transfer method. This means that the amount will be credited directly to the SHG bank account, they do not need to go to the bank or the government. Department for their remunerative amount.
Through this method, the nodal agency will easily transfer money to the bank account of eligible candidates.
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Direct link of the KAMS Yojana||Click Here|
|Official Links||Click Here|
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff Call Letter
- 0.3 Assam Police Constable All Previous Year Question Papers- With Solve Paper PDF Download
- 0.4 Assam ITI Admission 2021, Online Application @ Itiassam.Nic.In
- 0.5 APSC Previous Question Papers Download GS (Prelims) Question Paper 1998-2018
- 1 About the KAMS Scheme
- 2 Objective of the KAMS Scheme
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of KAMS Scheme
- 4 Selection Process of KAMS Yojana
- 5 Disbursal Mechanism of the Benefits
- 6 Important Links
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.