Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL Jagiroad Recruitment 2023: Apply for Teacher, Nurse vacancies: Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL Jagiroad released the recruitment advertisement for Teachers, Instructors, Counsellor, Nurse and Special Educator on purely contractual basis for session 2023-24. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL Jagiroad Online Apply (By Email).
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) HPCL Jagiroad Job vacancy Details
Name of post : PGT (English, Hindi, Mathematics , Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography , Commerce)
1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subjects
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable knowledge of computer application
Name of post : TGT (English, Sanskrit, Mathematics )
1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned
subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate.
2) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university and Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
3) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable knowledge of computer application
Name of post : PRT
a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks
Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent
b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the
Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
c) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable knowledge of computer application.
Name of post : Computer Instructor
B.E./B.Tech.(Computer Science)/B.C.A./M.C.A./M.Sc. (Computer Science)/M.Sc.(Electronic with Computer Science component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Computer Science)
Bachelor’s/Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized University with
Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/Institute.
Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/’O’ level from DOEACC
Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level form DOEACC. Candidate must be competent to teach AI as a subject in Classes
Name of post : Art & Craft Instructor
1. Five years’ recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Sculpture / Graphic Art or Equivalent
2. Working knowledge of Hindi & English. Desirable knowledge of computer application
Name of post : Counsellor
Qualification : B.A./B.Sc.(Psychology) with minimum 50% marks and certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
Name of post : Nurse
Qualification : Diploma in nursing from recognized institution
Name of post : Assamese Language Teacher
Qualification : Graduate from the UGC recognized University having Assamese as one of the subjects and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in Assam TET for UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
Name of post : Special Educator
1 Graduate with B.Ed. (special education).
2. B.Ed. (General) with one year diploma in special education
Selection Procedure : Walk-in-interviews will be held on 28th February 2023 and 1st March 2023 from 10 AM to 12:30 PM in Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL Jagiroad . Reporting time for the interview is from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
How to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) HPCL Jagiroad Recruitment
Candidate is to submit online application form and scanned copies of the required documents through e-mail.- [email protected] .
Candidates are required to bring original certificates, two recent photographs (passport size) and one set of self-attested photocopies of all academic documents and experience certificate on the day of interview
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here