Name of the post: Assistant Administrative Officer
No. of post: 700 nos.
Eligibility: Bachelor/Master’s Degree
Apply Mode: Online
Last date: 05-01-2016
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Name of the post: Administrative Officer (Generalist)
No. of post: 700 nos. (SC-105, ST-53, OBC-192, UR-349)
Eligibility: Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution
Age limit: Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st December, 2015. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years( candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1985 and not later than 01/12/1994 both days inclusive only are eligible )
1.SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 100/-
2. For all other candidates : Rs. 600/-
PAYMENT OF FEES
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by LIC.
To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to register on-line and pay the Application Fees/Intimation Charges (wherever applicable) in time.
Application Procedure1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.12.2015 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure III.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 15.12.2015
Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 05.01.2016
Download of Call Letter for Examination Last week of February 2016
Dates of Online Examination (Tentative) 05th,06th , 13th March 2016.