MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 – For 16 Food Safety Officer
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam has exciting job opportunities for candidates looking to make a difference in the field of food safety. In a recent announcement, they have opened applications for the position of Food Safety Officer. If you’re passionate about ensuring the quality and safety of food products and are interested in a government job, this is a golden opportunity. In this article, we’ll provide you with all the essential details regarding this recruitment.
Last Date: 20-11-2023
Assam Medical and Health Recruitment Board Job Details
Let’s begin with a closer look at the job particulars:
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
No of Posts: 16 Posts
Scale of Pay:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 22,000/- – 97,000/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,400/-
- Other allowances as admissible under the Rules
To be eligible for this role, candidates must meet specific educational requirements. The following qualifications are accepted:
For Candidates with Degrees in:
- Dairy Technology
- Oil Technology
- Veterinary Science
- Masters Degree in Chemistry
- Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
For Candidates with Degrees in Disciplines “Food Technology”:
- Food Engineering
- Food Engineering and Technology
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Food Processing Technology
- Food Technology & Management
- Food Bio-Technology
- Food Plant Operations Management
- Food Process Engineering & Management
- Food Processing
- Food Safety & Quality Management
- Process & Food Engineering
For Candidates with Degrees in Disciplines “Agricultural Science”:
- Agriculture Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Food technology
- Food Nutrition and Dietetic
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Candidates should be aware of the age requirements. The details are as follows:
- A Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as of 01/01/2023, as per Govt. Notification.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification.
How to Apply for MHRB Assam Recruitment
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, here’s how to apply:
- Interested and Eligible Candidates need to apply online through the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
- Visit the important link section, scroll down, and click on ‘apply online’ to fill in the necessary details and upload the required documents to complete the online application process.
Applicants must be aware of the application fee details:
- Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates.
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidates.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited using either of the following methods:
- Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210- Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt.” The fees are not refundable, and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
- Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website). Candidates may pay the requisite fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted at the time of the interview. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
The last date for receipt of online applications is 20/11/2023. All applicants are advised to visit the website from 05/11/2023 to stay updated.
Important Date and Links For Assam Medical and Health Recruitment Board 2023
|Official Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|For Apply Online||Check Here|