Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk, Driver Mechanical Equipment, Painter and Decorator, Equipment Repairer, Lascar, Watchman, Safaiwala
No. of post: 12 posts
Apply Mode: Offline
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
Applications are invited for direct recruitment of civilian posts Group ‘C’ vacancies at 812 CETC from the eligible Indian National for the undermentioned posts.
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk
2. Driver Mechanical Equipment
3. Painter and Decorator
4. Equipment Repairer
No. of post: 12 posts
1. Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
2. Driver Mechanical Equipment: 01 Post
3. Painter and Decorator: 01 Post
4. Equipment Repairer: 01 Post
5. Lascar: 04 Posts
6. Watchman: 03 Posts
7. Safaiwala: 01 Post
1. Lower Division Clerk:PB-1 Rs 5200-20200 GP- 1900/-
2. Driver Mechanical Equipment: PB-1 Rs 5200-20200 GP- 1900/-
3. Painter and Decorator: PB-1 Rs 5200-20200 GP- 1900/-
4. Equipment Repairer: PB-1 Rs 5200-20200 GP- 1900/-
5. Lascar: PB-1 Rs 5200-20200 GP- 1800/-
6. Watchman: PB-1 Rs 5200-20200 GP- 1800/-
7. Safaiwala: PB-1 Rs 5200-20200 GP- 1800/-
1. Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Typing speed of 35 Words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35/ 30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on the average of 5 key depressions for each word.).
2. Driver Mechanical Equipment: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board/ university and Industrial Training Institute/ National Trade & Vocational Training Certificate in the Motor driving Cum Mechanic. The Individual should be in possession of Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
3. Painter and Decorator: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board/ university and Industrial Training Institute/ National Trade & Vocational Training Certificate in the Painter (Gen).
4. Equipment Repairer: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board/ university and Industrial Training Institute/ National Trade & Vocational Training Certificate in the Lather and Canvas Good Maker.
5. Lascar: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
6. Watchman: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
7. Safaiwala: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years for Post No. 01 to 04 & 18 to 25 years for Post No. 05 to 07. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 03 years for OBC candidates, 05 years for SC/ ST candidates & 10 years for PH candidates and other relaxation details refer the notification.
Age Relaxations :-
(a) For OBC Candidate – Three years for the candidates belonging to OBC.
(b) For SC/ ST candidate – Five years for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category.
(c) For PH Candidate – Ten years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC
(d) For Ex-Servicemen – An Ex-Servicemen (ESM) who has put in not less than six years continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such services from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post for which he seeks appointment by more than three years. He shall be
deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
(e) For Government servant – Upto 40 years.
Selection Process: The Selection process will comprise of an initial Screening of all candidates, a Physical Test (as applicable), Written Test (for all categories) and. Trade Test (as applicable). Final merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test and qualifying in Physical/ trade Test. No marks will be awarded for physical/trade test however it is essential to qualify the physical/ trade test. Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications does not vest any right in a candidate for being selected or called for the selection process.
How to apply : The application is to be submitted as per the format given, along with Admit Card ( in duplicate). Relevant annexures and attested certified copies of the following documents:-
(a) Three Passport size recent photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer. Affix one on right corner of the application and one each on Admit Card (In duplicate) and two self-attested (on reverse side) passport size photographs are to be enclosed separately with the application with name, date of photo and DOB written at the back side.
(b) Copies of supporting documents for date of birth (Birth Certificate and 10th Class Certificate), education qualification and experience certificate issued by competent authority duly attested by Gazetted Officer are to be attached along with the application by all candidate in addition attested copies of all categories related certificate like the caste certificate, the non-creamy layer certificate (In case of OBC candidates), the no objection certificate (in case of persons serving Armed Forces/Government service), the Physical Handicap certificate issued by DMO (District Medical officer) (In case of Physically Handicapped candidates) and the Discharge certificate (In case of an Ex-servicemen) be enclosed.
(c) The application can be filled by the candidate either in English or Hindi Black ink will be used for typing/writing the application proforma and the blue ink will be used for filling the individuals details there in.
d) Application form duly filled as per the prescribed format along with supporting documents, one self-attested passport size photograph and one self-addressed envelope of size 25cm x 10cm affix stamp Rs 25/- (for candidates applying for the post of Lascar/ Safaiwala/ Watchman), two self-attested passport size photographs and two self- addressed envelope of size 25cm x 10cm affix stamp Rs 25/- each (for candidates applying for the post of LDC/ DME/ Painter & Decorator/ Equipment Repairer)), completed in all respect will be addressed to “The Officer Commanding, 812 Combat Engineering Training Camp, Pin – 913812 C/O 99 APO” The applicant must seal his application in an outer envelope and clearly write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (NAME OF POST)” on the top of the envelope in capital letters.
(e) NOTE :- Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Register Here To Get Daily Govt Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox
Don’t Forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Email Inbox