Mission Bhumiputra | Online Apply Caste Certificate | SC | ST(H) | ST(P) Online Portal: One of the Government of Assam’s most eagerly anticipated missions is Mission Bhumiputra. On August 1, 2022, Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma launched Mission Bhumiputra. The Department of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes is in charge of launching this mission. The web portal will be used to accept applications for caste certificates as part of this mission. The government’s effort to simplify the process of obtaining caste certificates in Assam is commendable. This mission allows applicants to apply for OBC/MOBC certificates, Scheduled Tribe (Hills), Scheduled Tribe (Plains), and Scheduled Caste certificates.
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Mission Bhumiputra | Online Caste Certificate Apply for SC | ST(H) | ST(P)
Mission Bhumiputra is a government initiative in India aimed at providing support and assistance to people from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) in the country. One of the benefits of this initiative is the provision of caste certificates to eligible individuals.
A caste certificate is a legal document that certifies an individual’s caste or tribe. It is issued by the government and is used to avail of various benefits and schemes meant for people belonging to SC, ST, and OBC communities. The certificate contains details such as the individual’s name, father’s name, caste or tribe, and other relevant information.
To apply for a caste certificate under Mission Bhumiputra, eligible individuals can visit their nearest government office or apply online through the official website. The application process usually involves filling out a form and submitting necessary documents such as proof of identity, proof of address, and any other documents required by the government.
Once the application is processed and verified, the caste certificate is issued to the individual. It is important to note that the certificate is valid only for a certain period, after which it needs to be renewed.
Mission Bhumiputra Portal – New scheme for issuing of digitalised caste certificates in Assam
|Name of the Scheme||Mission Bhumiputra|
|Implementing Body||Departments of Tribal Affairs (Plains) and Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Launching Date||1 August 2022|
|Application fee||Rs 30 per application|
|Period time of issuing the certificate||30 days, if the inquiry is required, and extendable by another 15 days in exceptional cases with due justification.|
Mission Bhumiputra Cast Certificate Details
Name of Mission: Mission Bhumiputra
Name of Portal: Mission Bhumiputra Portal
Application For: Under this mission, eligible applicants can submit their application for the following caste certificates.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate
- OBC/MOBC Certificate.
Name of Department: Department of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes.
Name of Organization: Government of Assam
Date of Launch: 1st August 2022
Venue of Launch: Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra, Guwahati
Launched By: Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma
Application Fee: To complete the application process, applicants have to pay Rs.30/-.
Delivery of Certificate: Within 30 days of application.
Helplines: This information will be updated in a few days.
Eligibility criteria of mission bhumiputra sc st obc certificate
Mission Bhumiputra is a scheme launched by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) farmers for agricultural and allied activities.
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must have a valid SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by a competent authority. The eligibility criteria for obtaining an SC/ST/OBC certificate vary from state to state, but in general, the applicant must belong to the respective community and provide proof of their caste or tribe.
Apart from the SC/ST/OBC certificate, the applicant must also fulfill the following criteria:
It is important to note that the eligibility criteria may vary depending on the state and the specific guidelines of the scheme. Therefore, it is advisable to check the eligibility criteria and guidelines of the scheme in your state before applying.
Nationality: Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
Domicile: Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Caste: Applicants must belong to SC, ST or OBC/ MOBC.
How to Apply for Caste Certificate?
To submit an application for a caste certificate, candidates who fall into any of the aforementioned castes must visit the official website. A person who is a permanent resident of Assam will be able to apply for the state’s caste certificate. To finish the process of applying for a caste certificate, applicants can follow the steps listed below.
1. Examine the Important Link section as you scroll down.
2. The Mission Bhumiputra Apply Link will appear.
3. The new tab of your browser will now display an official web portal.
4. You will need to select the New Account option in that portal.
5. A registration form will then appear.
6. You must provide all requested information on that form.
7. You must now select the Register button.
8. Select the Login option after successful registration.
9. A login form will now appear. Where you must enter your Username and Password in order to log in.
10. After logging in successfully, you’ll need to select the New Application option.
11. A application form will now open.
12. You are required to provide all of your information carefully on that form.
13. After that, you need to upload the scanned files you need.
14. In the end, you’ll be able to submit your application.
15. Read through the application carefully before submitting it.
16. An acknowledgment copy will be sent to you following successful submission.
17. For future reference, keep a copy of that acknowledgment.
To successfully complete an application for a caste certificate through the portal, the applicant must upload the scanned copies of the following documents –
- Applicant’s Photo
- Proof of Date of Birth (One of Birth Certificate/Aadhaar Card/PAN/Admit Card issued by any recognized board
- Proof of Residence (one of Permanent Resident Certificate/Aadhaar Card/EPIC/ Land Document/Electricity Bill/Ration Card of Applicant or Parent)
- Caste Certificate of Father or Recommendation of authorised caste/tribe/community organization notified by State Govt.
- Any other document (Voter List, Affidavit, Existing Caste Certificate, etc.)
- Scanned Copy of the Application Form.
Important Links of Mission Bhumiputra
|Mission Bhumiputra Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Manual Form||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Video Details of Mission Bhumiputra
- 1 Mission Bhumiputra | Online Caste Certificate Apply for SC | ST(H) | ST(P)
- 2 Mission Bhumiputra Portal – New scheme for issuing of digitalised caste certificates in Assam
- 3 Mission Bhumiputra Cast Certificate Details
- 4 Eligibility criteria of mission bhumiputra sc st obc certificate
- 5 How to Apply for Caste Certificate?