MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship Assam 2020 highlight
|Organization||Government of Assam|
|Name of the Scheme||MLA Local Area Scholarship Scheme|
|Apply Mode||Offline Submit to Local MLA|
|Grant||50 Lakh Per constituency|
What is MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship?
Govt of Assam has introduced a new scheme “SUHRID” under MLA-LAD program with an additional grant of Rs 50.00 Lakhs per Constituency (LAC) to enable assistance by the MLAs to the poor and needy citizens of their constituencies to meet their expenses incurred in the areas of Health & Higher Education.
Who Can Apply MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship
The MLAAD fund has been supplemented by an additional grant of Rs. 50 lakh per Constituency to enable assistance by the MLAs to poor and needy citizens of their constituencies to meet expenses incurred in the areas of health and higher education. The MLAs May forward the name of the selection beneficiaries to concerned Deputy Commissioner of District. Candidates download MLA fund Scholarship form from the given important link section.
The guidelines of MLA Fund Scholarship Assam Schemes are as follows:
- One time financial assistance up to Rs.10,000 per case may be granted to a patient as assistance for treatment of various critical diseases with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
- One time financial assistance of Rs.10,000 per student may be granted to a student as assistance for higher/technical and vocation educational purposes with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
- The intended beneficiary should neither be from the MLA’s family nor his/her relative, nor any Govt, employee or his / her dependent.
- The funds should be transferred to the A/C of the beneficiary by RTGS under Direct Benefit Transfer by the D.C of the district concerned on receipt of the recommendation of the MLA.
- The names of beneficiaries should be uploaded in the District website every month by the concerned Deputy Commissioner along with details of the purpose.
- Only one beneficiary may be selected from a particular family in one Financial Year.
- Any benefit under the Scheme should not be repeated to the same beneficiary in subsequent years.
- Utilization Certificate should be submitted for the Financial Year concerned within 3 ‘(three) months of the close of the Financial Year.
MLA Scholarship District wise Beneficiary List
|Dima Hasao||Click Here|
|Kamrup Metropolitan||Click Here|
|Karbi Anglong||Click Here|
|South Salmara-Mankachar||Click Here|
|West Karbi Anglong||Click Here|
How to Apply For MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship Assam
The Students who were studying after HSLC Examination were ready to apply for this MLA scholarship scheme. Please contact with your Local MLA or Panchyat member for know more about MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship Assam 2020. We have attached here the Application Form & Official Notification.
Download Link for MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID) Scholarship Assam
|New Application Form (Education)||Click Here|
|New Application Form (Health)||Click Here|
|Guidelines & Application Form||Click Here|
|SUHRID Sanction Letter||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer & Notice: