myGOV Independence Day Quiz 2022 : On the occasion of Independence Day 2022 Celebrations, Government of India is organizing an online quiz competition on “75 Years of Independence of India – Amrit Mahotsav of Independence” and “Contribution of Freedom Fighters in India’s Independence”. . The quiz conducted by the Ministry of Defense is open on mygov.in till 10th August.
Let us tell you, this quiz is open to all but the prizes will be given to the candidate who is 14 years of age and above.
10 prizes will be given in the quiz. Along with this seven consolation prizes of Rs.5,000 each will be given. cash prize something like Is ,
- First : ₹25,000,
- Second : ₹15,000,
- Third : ₹10,000,
- and seven consolation prizes of ₹5,000 each.
Let the Ministry of Defense provide certificates to the top 100 winners.Ga and he will be invited for Independence Day Celebrations, 2022 to be held at Red Fort on Independence Day.
Who can take part?
- The quiz competition is open to all but prizes will be given to those aged 14 years and above.
- The selection of successful winners will be through “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”.
- Note that, a person is allowed to participate in the quiz only once.
- Any person who wants to participate in the quiz will have to provide his/her name, father/mother’s name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
- After the declaration of the results of the quiz, the winners will be required to submit the original documents like identity proof, proof of age, address and bank details.
- The same mobile number and same email ID cannot be used more than once for participating in the quiz.
Play the quiz now- Direct Link
downlad notification –CLICK HERE
Official website –https://quiz.mygov.in
This quiz will be conducted in two languages (Hindi and English). The duration of the quiz is 5 minutes with a maximum of 20 questions to be answered. The candidates who have given maximum number of answers in the shortest time will be shortlisted in the list of winners.