Name of the post: Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi)
No. of post: 85 nos.
Aplly Mode: Online
Last Date: 30-10-2015
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Development Assistants in NABARD. Candidates may click on the link below for filling in the online application form. “Recruitment for the post of Development Assistants/Development Assistants (H)”.
Name Of the post:
1. Development Assistant
2. Development Assistant (Hindi)
No. of post: 85 nos.
1. Andaman & Nicobar- 1 no.
2. Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana- 5 nos.
3. Arunachal Pradesh- 1 no.
4. Assam (Dev.Assistant – Hindi)- 1 nos.
5. Bihar- 05 nos.
6. Chhattisgarh- 5 nos.
7. Gujarat – 4 nos.
8. Head Office, Mumbai- 9 nos.
9. Himachal Pradesh- 1 no.
10. Jammu & Kashmir – 1 no
11. Jharkhand- 4 nos.
12. Karnataka (includes one vacancy at BIRD, Mangalore)- 8 nos.
13. Madhya Pradesh- 6 nos.
14. Manipur – 1 no.
15. Meghalaya – 1 no.
16. Mizoram – 1 no.
17. Nagaland – 1 no.
18. New Delhi – 2 nos.
19. Odisha – 7 nos.
20. Rajasthan – 5 nos.
21. Tamil Nadu – 7 nos.
22. Tripura – 1 no.
23. Uttar Pradesh- 7 nos.
24. Uttarakhand – 1 no.
Age limit: Age (as on 31-07-2015): Between 18 and 35 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01-07-1980 and not later than 31-07-1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Scale of pay: Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 –16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for
Assistants is approximately Rs. 21,419/-.
1. Development Assistant:
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the
aggregate and knowledge of word processing on Computer is essential.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have
passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English. Some questions may be asked in the local language at the time of interview, to ascertain the level of familiarity of the candidates with the one of the official languages of the State / UT. Wherever, marks of the candidate are in percentile, they will have to submit a certificate indicating percentage equivalent to percentile from the concerned institution.
2. Development Assistant (Hindi)
(i) Should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), Hindi & English as subjects or Hindi
as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as Compulsory subject or English as medium of instruction level with Hindi as Compulsory subject. Knowledge of Computer operation is essential.
(ii) Candidates applying for the post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English. Some questions may be asked in the local language at the time of interview, to ascertain the level of familiarity of the candidates with the one of the official languages of the State / UT.
(iii) Wherever, marks of the candidate are in percentile, they will have to submit a certificate indicating percentage equivalent to percentile from the concerned institution.
1. SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/-
2. Others: Rs. 450/-
1. Candidates to go to the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should
note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number
and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature
uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
i. The examination will be conducted online at various venues across many cities in India (as available in the online interface). The candidate should appear for the examination only at the venue indicated in his / her call letter.
ii. NABARD however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centers, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
iii. NABARD also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
iv. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her own risks and expenses and NABARD will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature, whatsoever.
v. Choice of Centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
vi. No request for change of centre / venue / date / session of Examination shall be entertained.
vii. If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, NABARD reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, NABARD reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
Official Website: https://www.nabard.org