UPSC NDA & NA (II) Examination 2016 – Apply Online for Defence & Naval Academy Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification to conduct National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination 2016 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings. Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online.
Register Here To Get Daily Govt Jobs Updates In Your Email Inbox
Don’t Forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Email Inbox
UPSC NDA & NA (II) Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. National Defence Academy
iii. Air Force
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Number of post: 410 posts
i. Army: 208 posts
ii. Navy: 55 posts
iii. Air Force: 92 posts
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 posts
Age Limit- The candidates who have born between 2nd January 1998 & 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for the examination. If a candidate has born before 2nd January 1998 and after 1st July 2001 will not be eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy, 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Offcers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force.
How to Apply: Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph and signature.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Select the desired post & fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. After successful submission, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
7. Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
8. Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
9. Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
10. After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.
Important dates (NDA NA II 2016)
Starting Date to Apply Online : 18-06-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2016 till 11:59 PM
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 14-07-2016 by 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 15-07-2016 by 23:59 hrs
Availability of e-Admit Cards: 03 Weeks before the commencement of examination
Date of Written Examination: 18-09-2016
Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results: December 2016
Date of SSB Interview: January 2017 to April 2017
Commencement of Course: 02-07-2017