National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 – 17 Manager Vacancy: National Housing Bank (NHB) recently released the recruitment advertisement for 17 Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade Scale-II (Deputy Manager), and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill National Housing Bank (NHB) Online Application from 01.12.2021 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 30.12.2021. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in National Housing Bank (NHB). Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest National Housing Bank job notification 2021 fully. National Housing Bank (NHB) job applications are collected by Online mode.
National Housing Bank (NHB) Manager Recruitment 2021
The detailed information on National Housing Bank latest job notification 2021 has been given below and this National Housing Bank recruitment comes under the Bank job. The job hunters are requested to read below the National Housing Bank (NHB) Manager job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this National Housing Bank (NHB) Manager job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website https://nhb.org.in.
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2021
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2021 are updated right here. The important details of National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 for Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade Scale-II (Deputy Manager), and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager) are highlighted in the table below.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Housing Bank (NHB)|
|Name of Posts||Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade Scale-II (Deputy Manager) and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager)|
|No of Posts||17 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Application Fees||SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 175/-
Others: Rs. 850/-
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
National Housing Bank (NHB) Job vacancy Details
1. DetailAssistant Manager (Scale I)
No of posts: 14 [SC:3, ST:1, OBC:3, EWS:1, UR:6]
Remuneration per month: Rs. 60,056.72/-
Age Limit: 21- 30 years. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- A full-time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full-time Master’s Degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/ postgraduate/ Chartered Accountant/ CMA/ Company Secretary (wherever applicable) as of 01.12.2021 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/ Postgraduation/ professional qualifications while registering online.
2. Deputy Manager (Scale II)
No of posts: 2 [ST:1, EWS:1]
Remuneration per month: Rs. 79,621.49/-
Age Limit: 23- 32 years. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
Desirable: MBA (Finance) will be preferred.
Experience: 02 years experience in Banks/ FI/ Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit, and Risk.
3. Regional Manager (Scale IV) – Risk Management
No of posts: 1 [OBC:1]
Remuneration per month: Rs. 1,26,954.37/-
Age Limit: 30- 45 years. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Graduate degree, with –
(a) professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or
(b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute;
Desirable educational qualifications:
(a) Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute, or
(b) Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad, or
(c) Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or equivalent abroad.
Mandatory experience: 2 years experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Manager (Scale – II) or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entities, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Desirable experience: Good understanding of market risk and/or liquidity management and/or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Others: Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
How to Apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment?
Interested candidates should read the Full Notification carefully before Apply Online.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for National Housing Recruitment 2021.
- Scroll down, check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- After that, click on the “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Print out the submitted application form.
Important Dates of National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 01/12/2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 30/12/2021
Important Web-Links of National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
- 1 National Housing Bank (NHB) Manager Recruitment 2021
- 2 How to Apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment?