Name of thr post: Manager, Trainee Engineer, Trainee Accounts, Trainee Personnel Officer, Medical Officer, Security Officer .
No. of post: 55 nos.
Apply Mode: Online
Online Apply Start: 03-01-2016
Online Apply Last date: 17-01-2016
Post Details: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule-‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects both hydro & thermal and entering into Solar & Wind Energy Projects is looking for promising, energetic & enterprising professionals with brilliant academic record to join the organization for the following positions:
1. Manager (Finance)
No. of post: 01 no. (OBC)
Eligibility: CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration (Full Time) from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 50% marks in aggregate
Experience Should have 10 Years of post qualification experience in executive/ gazette officer cadre of which 3 years.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Max. Age: 45 years
2. Trainee Engineer (Civil)
No. of post: 27 nos. (SC-9, ST-2, OBC-16)
Eligibility: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engg. in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute or University or AMIE(Civil) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
Max. Age: 30 years
3. Trainee Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
No. of post: 14 nos. (OBC)
Eligibility: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engg. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute or University or AMIE (Elect/Mech)with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Max. Age: 30 years
4. Trainee Accounts Officer
No. of post: 04 nos.
Eligibility: CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 50% marks in aggregate.
Max. Age: 30 years.
5. Trainee Personnel Officer
No. of post: 04 nos. (OBC)
Eligibility: Graduate with MBA or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Development/Human Resource Management of minimum 2 years duration with 50% marks in
Max. Age: 30 years.
6. Medical Officer
No. of post: 2 nos. (OBC)
Eligibility: MBBS Degree and registration with Indian Medical Council.
Max. Age: 30 years.
7. Security Officer
No. of post: 03 nos. (SC-1, OBC-2)
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline. Minimum 2 years experience in Armed Forces in the rank of Captain or in the rank of DSP or equivalent in Central/State Police Organizations.
Max. Age: 33 years
Abbreviations: SC-Scheduled Castes, ST-Scheduled Tribes, OBC-Other Backward Classes
SELECTION PROCESS: The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of application, Written Test or/and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates as decided by the Management. The list of eligible candidates to be called for Test/interview will be made available at www.neepco.gov.in. The call letters will be sent through email and post.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested eligible candidates should apply ON-LINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement and procedure, log on to www. neepco.gov.in.
1. Read detail advertisement and instructions before filling up the online application form.
2. Application fee of ` 560/- (Rupees five hundred sixty) only is to be submitted in any of the branch of State Bank of India through a Pay-in Slip with unique reference no. which will be system generated on successful submission of online application form. (No Application Fee is required for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
3. Online submission of application will start on 3rd January, 2016 and close on 17th January, 2016. However, last date of payment of Application Fee will be 19th January, 2016.
4. On submission of valid data, the system will generate an “application” with unique application ID which then should be downloaded, signed, photograph affixed and sent through ordinary post only along with following enclosures so as to reach this office within 2nd February,2016.
a) Copy of duly paid Application fee Pay-in-Slip/Challan.
b) Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Marksheet, Age Proof(HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/PwD Certificate, etc.
c) Documents related to post qualification experience in case of Job Code 292J16 (Security Officer),
*Experience Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service in each position, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience, Latest Pay Slip.
5. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. If a candidate qualifies in written test and is called for personal interview based on information provided by the candidate but does not fulfill the same, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
6. Candidates possessing Grading system of Marks ( such as CGPA/DGPA/OGPA etc), grade to percentage conversion scheme obtained from the University/ Institute should be attached along with the application.
7. The post qualification experience and upper age limit will be calculated as on last date of closing of online submission of application.
8. The candidate should send the duly filled & signed application form enclosing all academic, professional qualification certificates/testimonial/marksheets, photograph, Caste certificate (in case of OBC, non-creamy layer certificate), PwD Certificate, Experience certificate, etc or any other relevant documents.
9. The envelope should be superscribed with Advertisement Number, Post applied for with post code in Block Letters and should be sent by ORDINARY POST only to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001 (Meghalaya)” and should reach on or before 2nd February, 2016. No other form of mail such as speed post/registered post/courier service/by hand etc. will be accepted.
10. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals above 18 years age are eligible to apply.
2. Training period will not be counted as experience.
3. Candidates still pursuing their courses or are awaiting for final result need not apply.
4. Candidates must possess the requisite marks / grade in minimum qualification prescribed for the post, taking the average of all the semesters/years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/ year by the Institute/University.
5. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications and experience shall not confer any right upon the candidate for being called for interview/test. Depending upon response and requirement, the management has thediscretion to relax the eligibility criteria, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. NEEPCO reserves the right to increase/ decrease or to fill/not to fill either wholly or in part the no. of vacancies advertised without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. Illegible application or un-signed application or without prescribed testimonials/ certificates or received after the closing date will summarily be rejected.
9. If any of the certificates/documents are in language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised also to submit a certified translation copy of the same in either Hindi or English language.
10. Candidates working in Central Govt. /CPSUs must apply through proper channel or submit No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
11. Traveling Allowance will be paid to the outstation candidates as per rules of the corporation if called for personal interview.
12. Application enclosing all certificates and relevant documents should be sent well in advance and only through ORDINARY POST and not by any other means nor by hand.
13. The Corporation will not be responsible in any way for delay or non-receipt or loss of application & supporting documents during transit.
14. Application fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
15. Interim queries will not be entertained in this regard.
16. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
17. Complaints attributable to compatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspect beyond the direct control of NEEPCO or system will not be entertained.
18. All correspondences will be made through email provided by the candidate, hence, it is advised to keep the e-mail ID active and no change in e-mail ID will be allowed once provided. Further, all correspondences by NEEPCO will be done by its email “[email protected]” only.
19. In case of any ambiguity / dispute, arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
20. NEEPCO reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/alter any of the conditions/provisions in the recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
21. Candidates canvassing directly or indirectly will be disqualified.
22. The posts are mostly for our projects located in the remote areas of NE region, hence, candidates willing to serve in these areas need only apply.
23. Legal jurisdiction shall be Shillong in case of any dispute.
Commencement of Online registration of Application: 03-01-2016
Closing of Online registration of Application: 17-01-2016
Last Date of Payment of Application Fee to the Bank: 19-01-2016
Last date of receipt of filled up application form (Hard Copy) along with documents & testimonials: 02-02-2016