NEET Application Form 2021 – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG): NEET 2021 application process can be completed from 6th August 2021. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be organized by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET is a national level medical exam organized once in a year for providing admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS courses in India. courses. Admission is offered to the test qualifying candidates in various Indian Medical colleges & institutions. For admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify NEET (UG) exam. Candidates must read this article to know updated details regarding NEET Application form 2020.
National Testing Agency has released the official notification for online application of the NEET exam 2021. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here. As announced by Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, the NEET-UG 2021 will be held on September 12.
NEET Application Form Details
Name of exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021
Name of exam conducting body: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of courses:
# Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
# Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
# Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS )
# Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
# Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
# Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Date of exam: September 12 2021 (Sunday)
Exam duration: 3 hours (2 PM to 5 PM)
Exam type: Offline (Pen & Paper-based test)
Official website: neet.nta.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria to Appear in NEET (UG)
The National Testing Agency has fixed the following eligibility criteria to appear NEET 2021 .
Nationality: Citizens belonging to the following nationalities are eligible to apply for NEET (UG)
# Indian Nationals
# Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
# Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
# Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
# Foreign Nationals
Age Limit: 17 to 25 years as on the date of examination .
Age Relaxation: 5 years is available for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually from a recognised board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below:
# General: 50 %
# PWD: 45 %
# SC/ST/OBC: 40 %
NEET-UG Examination Pattern
II. For each incorrect answer, 01(one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
III. To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
IV. However, after the process of the challenge of key, if more than one option is found to be correct then all/ any one of the multiple correct/best options marked will be given four marks (+4).
^ Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1).
^ Unanswered/Unattempted questions will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
Medium of NEET Question Papers
NEET 2021 Application Fee
Interested and eligible candidates have to pay an application fee of amount as mentioned below during online submission of NEET-UG application . The fee can be paid using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ e-challan/ UPI.
# General: Rs.1500/-
# Gen EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs.1400/-
# SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs.800/-
How to Apply for NEET-UG Exam
Interested and eligible candidates who wants to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG Level exam may follow below mentioned steps .
Candidates must follow below given steps to apply for NEET 2021:
- Click on the direct link. (Link is provided above)
- Enter basic details such as your Name, Parent’s name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), Category, etc.
- Now provide valid Email ID & Mobile number.
- Enter the generated OTP to receive login credentials on Email ID & mobile number.
- Now login to complete application form details.
- Fill atleast 3 exam center as per your preference.
- Now provide academic details.
- After that, upload scanned image of photograph, signature, thumb impression & 10th class passing certificate in the prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify the details.
- Choose the mode for fee payment.
- Submit the application fee.
- Confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of the confirmation page and application form for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling NEET 2021 Application form. Also, remember to check other mentioned details like application dates, mode, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates must read this article & must follow the guidelines to avoid basic mistakes in NEET application form 2021.
Important Dates of NEET Online Application 2021
# Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 13th July 2021
# Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 6th August 2021
# Date of examination: 12/09/2021
# Date of release of admit card: To be released 3 days before the Examination
# Date of declaration of result: To be updated soon
Important Web-Links of NEET Application Form
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
- 1 RelatedPosts
- 2 SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff Call Letter
- 3 HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021 – Online Apply @ Darpan Portal [ Reopen ]
- 4 Assam Police Constable All Previous Year Question Papers- With Solve Paper PDF Download
- 5 Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
- 6 NEET Application Form Details
- 7 Eligibility Criteria to Appear in NEET (UG)
- 8 NEET-UG Examination Pattern
- 9 Medium of NEET Question Papers
- 10 NEET 2021 Application Fee
- 11 How to Apply for NEET-UG Exam
- 12 NEET 2021 Application Portal
- 13 Important Dates of NEET Online Application 2021
- 14 # Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 13th July 2021
- 15 Important Web-Links of NEET Application Form
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.