Name of the post: Medical Physicist, Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff
No. of post: 8 nos.
Last Date: 03-10-2015
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group-‘A’ & ‘C’ posts on direct recruitment for Person with Disability only. Eligible/suitable candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format alongwith attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph. Candidates working in Govt. /Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions are instructed to submit their applications through proper channel. Candidates should note that mere fulfilling of the minimum requisite qualifications & experience bestows no right on them to be call for test/interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview as the Institute deemed fit. Only Indian citizens need to apply.
General Information for Direct Recruitment:
1. Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
2. Relaxation of upper age limit will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
3. Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
4. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
5. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
6. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
7. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
8. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview.
9. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
10. Due to dearth of quarters, the institute is not in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided the officer will be entitled to House Rent
Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules.
11. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication send by the candidates due to postal delay/lost in transit.
12. Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma alongwith attested copies of certificates/testimonials and two copies of recent passport size photographs to
the “Deputy Director (Admn)”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018. SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of ……………………………………….………..”.
Prescribed proforma of application form can be downloaded in PDF format from Institute’s website http://www.neigrihms.gov.in.
Last date of receipt of application is 30 Days from the date of Advertisement in the Newspaper “The Telegraph”.
>>>Click Here For Advertisement Details