North East Network (NEN) Recruitment 2021- Executive Director / Finance Lead Jobs: North East Network (NEN) recently released the recruitment advertisement for Executive Director / Finance Lead vacanies. The last date for submitting Online applications (By Email) is 4th July 2021. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NEN. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NEN job notification 2021 fully. North East Network (NEN) job applications are collected by Online (By Email) mode.
NEN Executive Director / Finance Lead Recruitment 2021
The detailed information on NEN latest job notification 2021 has been given below and this NEN recruitment comes under the Private Sector Jobs. The job hunters are requested to read below the NEN Executive Director / Finance Lead job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this North East Network (NEN) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website https://northeastnetwork.org/career/.
Details of NEN Recruitment 2021
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on NEN Recruitment 2021 are updated right here. The important details of NEN Recruitment 2021 for Director / Finance Lead are highlighted in the table below.
|Name of organization||North East Network (NEN)|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Role||Director / Finance Lead|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam with regular travel to Meghalaya and Nagaland|
|Apply Mode||Online (By Email)|
|Last Date||4th July 2021|
North East Network (NEN) Job Vacancy Details
Currently, North East Network (NEN) recruits candidates to fill the following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the NEN current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in North East Network.
1. Executive Director
Educational qualification: Masters’ degree, preferably in social sciences and humanities with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
1. Minimum 10 years of active engagement in feminist perspective building, social justice, governance, natural resource management, sustainable livelihoods with at least five years’ experience in management and leadership positions.
2. Prior experience in leading national/ multi-state level programmes and cross functional team of ideally 50+ persons.
3. Proven track record of strategic development, implementation and operational leadership. Dedicated full time efforts in advancing professional development of women.
4. Knowledge and experience of working in the North East Region with an in depth understanding of social change
Age: 40 – 50 years
2. Finance Lead
- Full time MBA in financial management (Regular) or M.Com in Finance and Accounting (Regular)
- At least 5- 8 years of similar working experience
- Experience in Financial and Management Reporting
- Experience in dealing with Auditors
- Proficient in Tally ERP 9
- Proficiency in MS Office
How to apply for NEN Vacancy 2021
Executive Director : Interested and eligible submit an up-to-date CV including two references and a covering letter, clearly explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job description to email@example.com. Kindly ensure that the subject line of your email states “Application to the position of Executive Director, NEN”. Last date for submission of applications is 4th July 2021
Finance Lead : To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Last date for submission of applications is 4th July 2021
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Hayat Hospital Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – 6 Civil Engineer & Statistician Vacancy
- 0.3 Kran Consulting Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021 : 10 IT Professional
- 0.4 Saraighat Hyundai Recruitment 2021- 7 Manager, Evaluator and Sales Consultant Vacancy
- 0.5 BDS Legal Services Guwahati Recruitment- Desktop Support Executive Vacancy
- 1 NEN Executive Director / Finance Lead Recruitment 2021
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.