North East Network Recruitment 2019 – Project Director post: North East Network (NEN) has published recruitment notification for Project Director job in Assam through Assam Career website. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Private Sector Job in Assam job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. North East Network career is comes under the Private job in Assam. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Private Sector job in Assam. North East Network organization job applications are collected by online (By Email) mode.
North East Network Project Director Recruitment 2019
North East Network (NEN) is a women’s rights organisation linking with women irrespective of their diversity and regardless of ethnicity, sexual/gender identity disability, culture and space. North East Network (NEN) is looking for eligible candidates for the following positions. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in North East Network. The detailed information on North East Network job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the North East Network job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our All Job Assam website AllJobAssam.com.
North East Network Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: North East Network (NEN)
Job type: Private Jobs
Job Location: Noth East India
Apply mode: Online (By Email)
Official Website: http://www.northeastnetwork.org/
Last Date: 25/02/2019
North East Network Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Project Director
No of posts: 1
Pay: Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable.
Age: No limit
- Post Graduate Degree in MBA/Professional degree/diploma in Rural Livelihoods/Designs from a recognized institute.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in managing livelihood activities (preferably in weaving), handling projects relating to social sector, exposure in grants related projects esp. on livelihood.
- Experience of working with grassroots livelihood organizations in the north east region will be preferable.
- Knowledge of FCRA and other compliance procedures are desirable.
- Must have experience of using Internet based applications, using and working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point and other related applications.
- Ability and willingness to travel and live in challenging conditions.
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work
Job Role: Some of the key responsibilities of the Project Director will include:
- Sales and marketing of weaves that are produced by the weavers of North East Network
- Documenting of local designs for potential production by the weavers
- Identification of competent weavers in the three states with the assistance of state coordinators
- Identifying resource persons for training NEN teams and producer groups
- Overseeing the efficient processes of sales, records and inventories of raw material and finished products
- Maintain smooth coordination between the offices, staff, weavers in the project locations.
- Compliance with statutory legal requirements to the government and sponsors
- Regular reporting of the project in the three states with the assistance of State Coordinators
- Identifying vendors for future sales and partnerships
- Ensuring smooth maintenance of records both electronically and manually through the project cycle
Application Fee: No fee
How to Apply for North East Network Recruitment
Eligible interested candidates send CV at [email protected] .