North East Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 948 GDS Jobs: North East Post Recruitment 2020 notification released. India Post Office (North-East Post) has released the notification for 948 GDS job vacancies in Arunachal Pradesh. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 13.11.2020 to 11.12.2020. Candidates need to fill the North East Post GDS online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on North East Post GDS Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest North East Post job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
North East Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online NE Region Postal 948 GDS Jobs
|North East Post Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||India Post Office|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
North East Post Recruitment 2020: Full Details
North East Post Vacancies
North East Post has announced totally 948 vacancies for GDS posts.
1. Branch Post Master (BPM)
2. Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
3. Dak Sevak
Community wise vacancy details:
North East Post Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
North East Post Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India. List of Official languages of the state are given in the advertisement.
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 12.11.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
a) Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 5 years
b) Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
c) Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No relaxation
d) Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years
e) Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years
f) Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST: 15 years
North East Post Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
– Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.
– Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
– Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
– The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo
Note: Kindly check the India Post Office official notification for detailed salary information.
How to apply for North East Post Recruitment 2020?
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for East Post Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit North East Post official website – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to North-East Post careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the GDS job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for GDS job.
Step 5: Find North East Post online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
North East Post Recruitment Important dates
Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 12/11/2020
Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 11/12/2020
Application online Submission Start Date: 12/11/2020
Application online Submission End Date: 11/12/2020
North-East Post Notification PDF & Application Form Link
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here .
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – 37 Vacancy In North Eastern Region
- 0.3 IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 : Apply for 85 Vacancy
- 0.4 NRL GET and Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 66 Vacancy
- 0.5 CIET – NCERT Recruitment 2021 – 60 Consultant, Content Developer, Analyst & Other Vacancy
- 1 North East Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online NE Region Postal 948 GDS Jobs
- 2 North East Post Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 3 North East Post Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 North East Post Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for North East Post Recruitment 2020?
- 6 North East Post Recruitment Important dates
- 7 North-East Post Notification PDF & Application Form Link
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.