In continuation of this office Notification No.104 PSC/2013-14, Dated Guwahati the 21st Oct., 2015, it is for information of the candidates who have qualified in the screening test for the Post of Junior Administrative Assistant in the office of the Assam Public Service Commission that they will have to apply again for the Main written examination furnishing Treasury Challan of Rs.100.00 (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50.00 (Rupees Fifty) only for ST/SC Candidates as mentioned in the advertisement vide 09/2015 as examination fees. The examination is likely to be held on 26th & 27th Dec, 2015. The last date of submission of the application form alongwith all required documents with Treasury Challan is fixed on 18.12.2015. The qualified candidates are asked to download the application form through APSC’s web site www.apsc.nic.in w.e.f. 09-12-2015.
HOW TO APPLY (INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES)
(Detach this page while submitting the application form)
1. The Candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the Advertisement 09/2015, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
2. Only those candidates who have qualified in the Screening Test and who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
3. The amount of Examination Fees as specified in the Notification issued vide No.108PSC/Estt.14/2013-14 dtd. 08/12/2015 shall be deposited by the candidate through Treasury Challan only.
4. Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost on transit. Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under mentioned documents will not be entertained.
(I) Copies of all educational certificates and Mark sheets from Matric/HSLC onwards.
(II) Age proof Certificate issued by the respective Board/University.
(III) Experience Certificates (where necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
(IV) Copy/Copies of original Treasury Challan as proof of depositing examination fees as per
terms of the Notification containing details of post applied for.
(V) All documents/certificates and other testimonials must be attested by the candidates with
his/her own signature.
7. The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving License, current ID card issued by educational Institutions, Voter ID Card at the time of Written Test and Viva-Voce Interview.
8. The eligible candidates shall have to download the attendance certificates/call letters from the APSC website.
9. Incomplete application and application received after the last date will not be entertained.