Nrega Job Card List 2023: NREGA Payment List is launched by the central government to find work for poor, unemployed families in urban rural areas. Under this, all the states get their own copy of this list, apart from this, only those citizens of the country whose name will be in this list will be given NREGA Job Card 2023 . It will contain all the information related to the name and work of the family members of all the beneficiaries, through this card the card holder will be given 100 days work while doing development work at the gram panchayat level .
In today’s article, we are going to provide you all the important information related to MNREGA pay list, like for what purpose it is started and its benefits, eligibility, what are the required documents etc.
NREGA Payment List 2023
MGNREGA payment list has been started under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 to help urban and rural poor unemployed families . The list of all the states under this varies, about 34 states have already been listed under it. Apart from this, all the citizens of the country with this card will be given 100 days work while doing development work at the Gram Panchayat level. From NREGA Payment List 2023 , all card holders can see which state has a job in which state and which people have been paid.
Overview of NREGA Payment List 2023
|NREGA payment list
|Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
|poor citizens of the states
|providing employment to poor citizens
|Employment will be provided to poor citizens
|Central Government Schemes
Purpose of MNREGA Payment List 2023
The main purpose of the MNREGA payment list is to allow the applicants who are already enrolled under this program to find their name in the payment list issued by the government MNREGA payment list by the central government to all the unemployed and needy citizens of the country for 100 days Is issued to provide development labor. The central government has started this scheme to reduce the unemployment rate in the country, so that the poor citizens of the state can become self-reliant and empowered.
Information included in NREGA Payment List 2023
- form date
- wages per day
- total attendance
- total cash payment
- code of Practice
- job card number
- Name of applicant
- muster roll no
- data entry date
- data entry delay
Benefits of Nrega Job Card List 2023
- Through the NREGA payment list, all the users are helped to find in the country, citizens just have to visit the respective website of the state to check whether the payment amount has been received or not.
- By this all the beneficiaries can be compensated by RTGS or NEFT, both RTGS or NEFT are examples of digital payment methods, moreover digital payment is a secure form of payment.
- In which state and how many people have got jobs, and how much payment they have received under the scheme, all users can also see the information through NREGA Payment List 2023 .
Eligibility for MNREGA payment list
- Under this, the applicant wishing to apply must be a native of India.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be selected under this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- ID proof
- contact details
- Working Bank Account Details
List of States under MNREGA Payment List 2023
|A state in Eastern India
|Jammu and Kashmir
Process to Check MNREGA Payment List 2023 Online
- First of all you have to go to the official website of NREGA . After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to select your state, district, block, etc.
- After this you have to click on the option of work-wise consolidated payment to worker , after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to select Gram Panchayat, search work and work code, now the list of payment under NREGA payment list will be displayed in front of you.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of NREGA. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
On the home page of the website, you have to select your state, district, block etc.
After this, you have to click on the option of consolidated payment according to the worker, after that the next page will open in front of you.
Now you have to select Gram Panchayat, search work and work code, now the list of payment under NREGA payment list will be displayed in front of you.
|State wise Link