Name of the post: Accounts Officer
No. of post: 2 nos.
Apply Mode: Online with Offline
Last Date: 16-09-2015
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) is a leading Miniratna Category-I PSU engaged in Refining and Marketing of Petroleum Products and a group company of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd . We are looking for dynamic, committed candidates in FINANCE function who are interested in taking challenging assignments and be a part of our growth story.
Name of the post: Accounts Officer (Grade A)
No. of post: 2 nos.
CA/ ICWA/ Graduate in any discipline (with minimum 50% marks) with Two years MBA with specialization in Finance (with minimum 50% marks).
Candidates possessing CA/ ICWA qualification should hold Associate membership of ICAI/ ICWAI.
Experience: Candidates must have 1(one) year post qualification experience
Upper Age Limit as on 31.07.2015: 30 years: The upper age limit relaxation for PWD (Persons with disability) candidates shall be 10 years for candidates belonging to General Category, 15 years for SC/ST & 13 years for OBC.
Pay Scale & CTC:
1. Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500
2. CTC (Rs in lakhs) : Rs. 12.0 lacs (aprox.) at lowest of the pay scale, inclusive of Performance Related Pay.
HOW TO APPLY
1. CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH NRL WEBSITE: www.nrl.co.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will remain open from 10.00 hrs on 14.08.2015 to 2400 hrs on 16.09.2015 for online application.
2. After applying online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, Space for photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph and Photostat copies of the following testimonials/ documents:
(i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
(ii) Caste/ Tribe/Disability certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/PWD] candidates as applicable in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC (Non Creamy layer) category certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, should be latest.
(iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
(iv) Associate membership certificate of ICAI/ ICWAI for candidates possessing CA/ICWA.
(v) Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form.
(vi) NOC/ Forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government/ PSU/ Semi Government organization.
(viii)Candidates shall ensure that the informations / documents furnished by him are true and in case any document is found to be faulty/ forged, the candidature shall be summarily rejected without any further communication.
3. A recent passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the print out of the online application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the online application form will be rejected. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use during the subsequent recruitment process. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph may lead to disqualification.
4. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. NRL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
5. Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with self attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent by Speed Post/ Courier in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTS OFFICER (SRD FOR PWD)” to the following address:
Sr. Manager (HR),
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
122A, GS Road, Christianbasti,
Dispur, Guwahati – 781005
The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 05.10.2015. NRL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ nondelivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. NRL will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate sent separately.
On-line submission of applications commences : 14.08.2015
Closing of On-line Submission of application: 16.09.2015
Last date for receipt of Downloaded Application Form with all attachment : 05.10.2015