Nursing, OIL Hospital Duliajan Recruitment 2020- Warden post: OIL India Limited Recruitment- Warden in School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital: Oil India Limited has Recently published recruitment notification for female candidates for engagement on contract as “Warden” in the student’s hostel of School of Nursing, OIL Hospital-Duliajan, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Nursing, OIL Hospital Duliajan Walk-in Interview. The Walking Interview date is 12.06.2020. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Nursing, OIL Hospital Duliajan. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Nursing, OIL Hospital Duliajan job notification 2020. The Oil India Hospital Duliajan job applications are collected by Walk-in Interview mode only.
Oil India Hospital Duliajan Warden Recruitment 2020
The detailed information on Nursing, OIL Hospital Duliajan latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this Oil India Hospital Duliajan recruitment comes under the Government Jobs. The job hunters are requested to read below the Oil India Hospital Duliajan Warden job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Oil India Hospital Duliajan job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article.
Details of Nursing, OIL Hospital Duliajan Recruitment 2020
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Nursing, OIL Hospital Duliajan Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of Recruitment 2020 for Warden are highlighted in the table below.
Name of organization: Oil India Limited
Job Type: Central Govt Job
Apply Mode: Walk in Interview
Official website: https://oil-india.com
Walking Date: 12.06.2020
Oil India Hospital Duliajan Job Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Warden
No. of post: 01
Pay: Rs.13,500.00 per month
Educational Qualification: Any graduate preferably B.Sc. Home Science or Diploma in Housekeeping/ catering or equivalent.
Age limit: 40 to 50 years with sound health.
Experience: Past experience of warden in college will be given preference.
Note: The above engagement as warden is purely on contract for one year
How to Apply for Oil India Hospital Duliajan Warden Vacancy 2020?
A walk-in interview will be held at Oil India Hospital-Duliajan on 12.06.2020 (Registration 7 am to 9 am). Candidates need to bring all the original testimonials for document verification. The decision of management of Oil India Limited will be final in this regard.
Download Advertisement: Click Here
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – 37 Vacancy In North Eastern Region
- 0.3 IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 : Apply for 85 Vacancy
- 0.4 NRL GET and Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 66 Vacancy
- 0.5 CIET – NCERT Recruitment 2021 – 60 Consultant, Content Developer, Analyst & Other Vacancy
- 1 Oil India Hospital Duliajan Warden Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Details of Nursing, OIL Hospital Duliajan Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Oil India Hospital Duliajan Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 How to Apply for Oil India Hospital Duliajan Warden Vacancy 2020?
- 1.4 Important link
- 1.5 Best Guide Book For Gauhati High Court Recruitment – LDA/Copyist/Typist & Stenographer vacancy
- 1.6 Dr. Bhubaneswar Barooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – 61 Vacancy
- 1.7 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – 37 Vacancy In North Eastern Region
- 1.8 Indian Navy Result 2021 – 2500 SSR & AA Vacancy Written Test
- 1.9 IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 : Apply for 85 Vacancy
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.