NVS Recruitment 2019- PGT/ TGT/ Teacher/ LDA/ Nurse/ Assistant/ Assistant Commissioner [2370 posts], Apply Online: NVS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has release new recruitment notification for 2370 Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Librarian, Art, Music, PET-Male, PET-Female), Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Job in All over india. Candidates are requested to complete the latest NVS Job Notification 2019 before applying for this job. Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee (NVS) career belongs to the government job. This is the best opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a career in NVS. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Organization jobs are collected through online mode through the application form https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1.
NVS invites Teaching and Non-Teaching Job Online applications from July 10, 2019 to 09 August 2019. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunities in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee. Detailed information about NVS latest job notification 2019 is given below. For more accurate information on this NVS job notification, check their official website https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Starting Date: 10 Jul 2019
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
09 Aug 2019 Extended to 25-08-2019
Total Vacancies: 2370
1. Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)
No of posts: 5
(i) Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University
(ii) Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level -12 (Rs.78800- 209200) in the Pay Matrix OR With at least 5 years experience in the Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500) and above in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
Age: 45 years.
2. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B)
No of posts: 430
Educational Qualification: Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the respective subjects.
Age: Not exceeding 40 years
3. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group-B)
No of posts: 1154
(A) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
(B) Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE, for the purpose.
(C) B.Ed. Degree
(D) Competence to teach through English and Hindi / concerned Regional Language as the case may be.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
4. Miscellaneous Category of Teacher (Group-B)
No of posts: 564
a) Music: Five years study in Music Institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree. OR A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed.
b) Art: Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent)
c) PET: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognised institution. OR D.P.Ed. from a recognised University/ Institution provided that the admission qualification for the diploma is atleast a University’s Degree.
- University’s degree in Library Science from a recognised institution
- Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognised Institution.
- Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
5. Female Staff Nurse (Group B)
No of posts: 55
a) Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and
b) Grade ‘A'(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution.
B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council.
- Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
Age: Upto 35 years
6. Legal Assistant (Group C)
No of posts: 1
Educational Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized University.
Age: Between 18 to 32 years
7. Catering Assistant (Group C)
No of posts: 26
- Secondary School (X class pass) and
- Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. OR Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering. OR Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and one year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized Institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels. OR Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence Services of regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only).
Age: Upto 35 years
8. Lower Division Clerk (Group C)
No of posts: 135
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Passed + 2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Women (All Category) except for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: 10 years
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – Level -12 (₹ 78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – Level-8 (₹ 47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) – Level-7 (₹ 44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – Level-7 (₹ 44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – Level-6 (₹ 35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – Level-4 (₹ 25500-81100) in the Pay Matrix
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – Level-2 (₹ 19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction put together.
The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise examination fee payable is as under:
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs.1500/-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse: Rs.1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: Rs.1000/-
Step 1: Visit NVS official website – https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
Step 2: Search for Teaching & Non-Teaching notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NVS Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on NVS and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 2370 Teaching & Non-Teaching job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if NVS asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
- Registration Open: 10th July, 2019
- Registration Closes:
9th August, 2019Extended to 25-08-2019
- Fee deposit opens:
10th July, 2019Extended to 26-08-2019
- Fee Closes: 12th August, 2019
- Date of Written Examination / CBT: 5th – 10th September, 2019 (tentative)
NVS Notification 2019: click here!
NVS Recruitment Apply Online: Click here! [Available]
- 1 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
- 2 NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 3 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Job Vacancy Details
- 4 How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment for Teaching & Non-Teaching Job?
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 Download Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS ) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
DISCLAIMER: The jobs posted in AllJobAssam.com are gathered from various sources. This also includes jobs on request and job postings in official sites of firms. Please do note that we do not guarantee the veracity of a job so published. Our followers are requested to verify and satisfy themselves before responding to any job published here. Do read our full DISCLAIMER . Thanks for being our esteemed follower.
- Admission Notice
- Admit Card
- Air India Limited
- All over India
- Answer Key
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Assam Govt.
- Assam Police
- Assam TET
- Assam University
- Assam University Result
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor Degree
- Bank Job
- Board Exam Routine
- Central Govt.
- Defense Jobs
- Dibrugarh University
- Dibrugarh University Result
- Election Commission of India
- Employment News
- Employment News Assam
- Exam Notice
- Exam Papers
- Gauhati High Court
- Gauhati University
- Gauhati University Result
- Guide Books
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Army
- Indian Coast Guard
- Indian Navy
- Indian Postal
- interview Assam
- Job Mela
- Latest Notification
- Master Degree
- Mock Test
- NHM Assam
- Post Graduate
- Private Job
- Short List
- Study Material
- Tezpur University
- Trading 1
- US Job
- Walk in interview
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak [919 posts] [Last date Extended]
- PMMVY, Assam Recruitment 2019- State Programme Assistant/ District Programme Coordinator/ District Programme Assistant
- Assam Police Foreigner Tribunal Grade-3 Exam Answer Key 2019 @ slprbassam.in
- Commissioner Of Taxes, Assam Recruitment 2019- Junior Assistant [18 Posts] [Last date Extended]
- Assam TET 2019 Official Notification-Check Assam TET Official Notice on 19th August 2019
- IOCL Assam Recruitment 2019: Trade Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice [176 Posts] (Last Date Extended)
- SSC Recruitment 2019- Apply Online 1350 Phase-VII/2019/ Selection Posts @ ssc.nic.in
- Irrigation Assam Admit card 2020- 643 Junior Assistant, Section Assistant Other posts