Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 – 3 Graduate Engineer Vacancy: Oil India Limited (OIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 3 Graduate Engineer vacancy on Contract for ERP. For that, the Candidates need to fill the OIL India offline application form 2021 and courier it to the organization’s address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest OIL India Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OIL India job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
OIL India Recruitment 2021- Highlight
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Apply mode||Online (By Email)|
OIL India Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
Currently, Oil India Limited (OIL India) recruits 3 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the OIL India current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Oil India Limited.
Name of post: Graduate Engineer on Contract for ERP
No of posts: 3 [UR:03]
Pay: ₹ 45,000/-
Eligibility Criteria of Oil India Limited Recruitment
To apply for the OIL India Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OIL India used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Graduate Degree in any branch of engineering of minimum 04 (Four) years duration from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
Experience: Must have minimum 02 (Two) years of domain experience on Contract & Purchase activities including inventory management.
Minimum 22 years and maximum 40 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
Selection Criteria of OIL Engineer Recruitment
• The candidates will be selected based on Online Personal Interview of total 100 marks.
• The minimum qualifying marks will be 50 for all categories.
• The breakup of 100 marks will be on, Professional Knowledge and skills (in concerned discipline), Professional Knowledge and skills (in allied discipline), Personal Attributes and Soft Skills.
How to Apply for OIL Recruitment 2021
• Interested candidates shall apply only through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 01/07/2021, with the filled in application form which is attached herewith (page 4 and 5 of this advertisement), with the relevant self-attested (signed with date) documents as detailed under:
i. DOB Proof i.e., Birth Certificate or Class X certificate containing DOB.
ii. Educational qualification document i.e., Final Year marksheet or Pass certificate.
iii. Experience Certificates containing required years of experience.
iv. Caste Certificate in proper format (if applicable).
Online Applications received through email after the last date i.e., 01/07/2021 will be rejected.
Advertisement Details/ Application Form: Click Here .
- 1 RelatedPosts
- 2 IOCL Refinery Division Recruitment 2021 – 513 Non-Executive Vacancy, Online Apply
- 3 BSF Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021 – 269 Vacancy, Apply Online
- 4 OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Grade III Workperson Vacancy
- 5 Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 1230 Rifleman Technical & Tradesman Vacancy
- 6 OIL India Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
- 7 Eligibility Criteria of Oil India Limited Recruitment
- 8 Selection Criteria of OIL Engineer Recruitment
- 9 How to Apply for OIL Recruitment 2021
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.