Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 – 120 Junior Assistant Vacancy, Online Apply: Oil India Limited (OIL India) 120 120 Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) vacancy All Over India. Now, OIL India collecting the application forms from 10th, 12th, Diploma candidates to fill their current job vacancies. The official notification for the post will be released Oil India Limited by Oil India Limited (OIL India) on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Oil India Limited (OIL India) Online Application from 01.07.2021 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 15.08.2021. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Oil India Limited. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Oil India Limited job notification 2021 fully. Oil India Limited job applications are collected by Online mode, through oil-india.com.
Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
The detailed information on Oil India Limited latest job notification 2021 has been given below and this Oil India Limited recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Oil India Limited Junior Assistant job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Oil India Limited job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website oil-india.com.
Details of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 are updated right here. The important details of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for Junior Assistant are highlighted in the table below.
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
Oil India Limited Job vacancy Details 2021
Currently, Oil India Limited (OIL India) recruits 120 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the OIL India current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Oil India Limited.
|Post Name||Category Name||Vacancies|
OIL India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for the OIL India Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OIL India used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Candidates from Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo districts of Assam and Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh are only eligible for this recruitment.
(i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with
(ii) Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Age Limit as on 15/08/2021:
1. GENERAL: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
2. SC/ST: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
3. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
OIL India Job Application Fees 2021
OIL India required an application fee for their recent job notification. The OIL India application fees will be collected online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the OIL India exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
OIL India Job Salary Details 2021
OIL India has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|Junior Assistant||Rs.26600/- to Rs.90000/- Per month|
Selection Process of OIL Junior Assistant Recruitment
Eligible candidates will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
# The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections: viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post.
# There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
# The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
# The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
In the final merit list for selection, if Computer Based Test (CBT) marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-C of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be given preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-B will be given preference. If the marks in Part-B are also same, then the candidate older in age will be given preference in the final merit list.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m.
Documents to be Uploaded with OIL Junior Assistant Application Form 2021
Followings are compulsory document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s), as applicable, and will have to produce them as required (in original and required copies) for the purpose of uploading in the online system/submit at the appropriate stage, as applicable, during the recruitment process:
1. Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for Ex- Servicemen.
2. Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.
3. Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2.
4. Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration.
5. Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
6. Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable.
7. Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable.
8. Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).
9. Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable.
10. Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable.
11. Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government
Service/Public Sector Undertaking.
Email: [email protected]
Important Dates of OIL Recruitment 2021
# Starting Date to Apply Online: 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m.
# Last Date to Apply Online: 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m.
OIL India Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
AllJobAssam.com Wishes you All the best for your bright future. Fore recruitment and exam result details the candidates can visit alljobassam.com in the future. And do share this useful information with all your friends.
- 1 Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 RelatedPosts
- 1.2 ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 18 UDC & MTS Vacancy
- 1.3 IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Assistant Executive Engineer vacancy
- 1.4 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2022 – 1925 Non-Teaching Vacancy
- 1.5 NF Railway Recruitment 2022- Medical Practitioner Vacancy
- 1.6 Details of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
- 1.7 Oil India Limited Job vacancy Details 2021
- 1.8 OIL India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.9 OIL India Job Application Fees 2021
- 1.10 OIL India Job Salary Details 2021
- 1.11 Selection Process of OIL Junior Assistant Recruitment
- 1.12 How to Apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment
- 1.13 Important Dates of OIL Recruitment 2021
- 1.14 OIL India Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.