ONGC Recruitment 2019- Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019], Apply Online: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. has published recruitment advertisement notice for Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019]. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ONGC job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in ONGC. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://eapplicationonline.com.
- 1 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019] Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Read More
- 1.3 How to Apply for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019] Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 Important Dates for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019] Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Important Links for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019] Recruitment 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019] Recruitment 2019
ONGC inviting the Apprentices job online applications from 14.03.2019 to 28.03.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. The detailed information on ONGC latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the ONGC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our All Job Assam website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in ONGC job 2019. For more accurate information on this ONGC job notification, check their official website https://eapplicationonline.com/ONGCCLAT2019/View/Index.aspx
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Assistant Legal Adviser
No of posts: 9 [UR: 5, OBC: 2, SC: 1, ST: 1]
Age limit: Age limit as on 01.01.2019: 30 years. Age relaxation is as per rules.
Pay: Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates meeting age and minimum eligibility criteria of ONGC as para 2 above will be required to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2019 conducted by National Law University Odisha(NLUO), Cuttack for the purpose of admission in post graduate programme (LLM) in the National Law Universities. Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as per para 2 above will be shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-2019 Score for Post Graduate courses(LLM) to be held on 12th May 2019.
Application Fee: General,OBC and EWS candidates are required to deposit Rs 370 [Registration Fee-Rs 299.20/- plus Bank charges- (Rs 60/- plus GST-10.80/- on Bank charges)] while SC/ST/PWD candidates are not required to deposit any registration fee. Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. Payment is to be made as per the designated process only. No other mode of payment would be accepted. Applicants should not deposit fee through instruments like Demand Draft/ Banker Cheques/ IPO, online transfer of money into ONGC account etc.If any applicant makes payment through any such mode fee will NOT be returned/ refunded.Therefore, applicants should pay the fee through downloaded challan form (designated process) only. Please note that application of candidates (General,OBC,EWS) will not be considered without registration fee.
|ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2019- Stenographer/ UDC [26 Posts]|
|ONGC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Apprentice [4014 Posts]|
|ATEPFO Recruitment 2019- Assistant Fund Control Officer, Junior Assistant [33 posts]|
How to Apply for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019] Recruitment 2019
- Application is a two stage process
i) On-line registration for CLAT-2019 examination for LLM to be held on 12.05.2019
ii) Online Application to ONGC with relevant link available at www.ongcindia.com after paying registration fee, entering the details such as CLAT-2019 registration number and uploading the scanned certificates.
- Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for CLAT-2019 examination by following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
- For detailed information on CLAT-2019 examination for LLM, the interested candidates may log on to https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- On completion of on-line application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of registration slip of CLAT-2019. These documents will also have the CLAT-2019 registration/application No. number of the candidate. Candidates must preserve these documents carefully.
- Candidates after filling the form of CLAT-2019 examination for LLM will apply online at ONGC website www.ongcindia.com with the relevant link.
Before registering/submitting their online applications on the website the candidates should possess the following :
(1) CLAT-2019 Application/Registration No.
(2) Valid Mobile number & E-mail ID in which the OTP will be sent for completing the registration process.
(3) Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background containing signature of the candidate in a small white sheet pasted just below the photograph (Not more than 70 KB size)
(4) Caste certificate to fill details regarding community, state & district, if belongs to OBC/SC/ST category.
(5) Scanned copy of Bank Challan Form indicating clearly the Challan No. and other details(For General, EWS and OBC candidates only)
(6) Scanned copies of all certificates (Qualifications, CLAT-2019 Registration/application slip, Identity proof etc.)
Important Dates for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019] Recruitment 2019
- Start date for receiving online application: 15th March 2019(Tentative)
- Start date for payment of registration fee: 15th March 2019(Tentative)
- Last date for payment of registration fee and receipt of on line application: 09.04.2019
- Schedule of interviews: 1st week of August,2019(Tentative)
Important Links for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser [Via CLAT 2019] Recruitment 2019
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here