PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online Executive Trainee Jobs: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the official notification for 9 Executive Trainee job vacancies in India. Now, PGCIL collecting the application forms from LLB candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 01.05.2021 to 31.05.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the PGCIL online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest PGCIL Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest PGCIL job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2021- Highlight
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Job Vacancy Details
Currently, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) recruits 9 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the PGCIL current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Name of post: Executive Trainee (Law)
No. of post: 09
PGCIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for the PGCIL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, PGCIL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Applicants should hold LLB from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Kindly check the Official Notification
PGCIL Job Application Fees 2021
- Applicants should pay Rs. 500/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates.
PGCIL Job Salary Details 2021
Kindly check the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited’s official job notification for detailed salary information.
PGCIL Recruitment Process 2021
- Power Grid recruitment process may be based on CLAT/ GD/ Personal Interview.
Steps to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
To apply for a PGCIL recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit PGCIL official website – Click here
- Go to PGCIL careers or the Latest News page.
- Check for the Executive Trainee job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for the Executive Trainee job.
- Find PGCIL online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
PGCIL Important Dates
PGCIL Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2021- Highlight
- 1.1 RelatedPosts
- 1.2 ITBP Recruitment 2021 : Apply For 99 GDMO & Specialist Vacancy
- 1.3 Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021 – February 2021 (02/2021) Batch
- 1.4 Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment 2021: 10 Teacher Posts
- 1.5 Military Engineer Services (MES) Recruitment 2021 – 502 Draughtsman & Supervisor Vacancy
- 2 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Job Vacancy Details
- 3 Steps to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in Freshersnow.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.