PHE Hojai Recruitment 2022- Technical Officer & District Coordinator vacancy: Executive Engineer(PHE) Hojai Division recently released the recruitment advertisement for Technical Officer-II, District Coordinator IMIS vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill PHE Hojai Application. The last date for submitting applications is 17.12.2022. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in PHE Hojai. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest PHE Hojai job notification 2022 fully. Executive Engineer (PHE) Hojai Division job applications are collected by Offline mode.
PHE Hojai Latest Job Notification 2022
Application are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for Engagement on Contractual Basis for the post of 1 (one) No. Technical Officer-II & 1 (one) No. District Coordinator –IMIS in the O/o the Executive Engineer (PHE) Hojai Division, Hojai under Jal Jeevan Mission, DWSM, Hojai as per Terms & Conditions mention below –
|Name of organization||Executive Engineer(PHE) Hojai Division|
|Job Role||Technical Officer-II, District Coordinator IMIS|
|Seelction Proccess||Walk-in Interview|
|Apply Last date||17.12.2022|
|Interview Date||21, 22/12/2022|
PHE Hojai Job vacancy Details
1. Technical Officer-II
Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with Minimum 65% Marks
Age limit: Not more than 35 years as on 1st August/2022
Monthly Remuneration: The proposed remuneration will be Rs. 25,000.00 (Rupees Twenty five thousand) only per month
2. District Coordinator, IMIS
Educational Qualification and Experience
- B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Engineering or MCA, M.Sc. (IT), DOEACC-B level from a recognized university/ Institution
- At least 2 years experience in Relevant field.
Terms and Conditions :
1. Experience 1 (one) year experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction is desirable. (for Technical Officer-II)
2. Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/ urban development projects (Water Supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas).
3. Computer knowledge in MS office/ OS and Internet.
4. Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
5. Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi and other local languages.
6. The applicant should attend the walk in interview on relevant dates along with their Bio- data, duly filled application form supported by’ the original testimonials along with self attested copies to submit it in the office.
7. To download the application form click : https://tinyurl.com/tde2cjrn
8. Send your Application form to [email protected] keeping the subject as application for the post T.O II & District Coordinator-IMIS.
9. No TA/DA admissible to the candidate for appearing the interview.
10. i) Last date of application submission : 17/12/2022
ii) Date of walk in interview :
a) For Technical Officer-II 21/12/2022
b) For District Coordinator-IMIS : 22/12/2022
iii) Venue : O/o the Executive Engineer (PHE) Hojai Division, Hojai
iv) Time : at 10.00 A.M. onwards.