PNB Recruitment 2022 – www.pnbindia.in: Candidates who are looking for job are advised to check this complete article for New PNB Recruitment 2022. The higher authority of Punjab National Bank is inviting offline applications from young and dynamic candidates for the post of Officer (Fire Safety), and Manager (Fire Safety). Security) to fill up 103 vacancies. Aspirants who are interested in Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022 can go through the below sections of this post to get complete details. Candidates can download the PNB Recruitment 2022 Notification by clicking on the link given in the important link table, and also they can find the address to send the application. Candidates can go through the below sections carefully before applying. Interested candidates without late send their application form before 30 August 2022.Bookmark this page for more latest updates.
PNB Recruitment 2022 – 103 Officers & Manager Posts, Last Date 30 August 2022
|Latest PNB Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Post Name||Officer (Fire Safety), Manager (Safety)|
|Number of posts||103 posts|
|Application start date||started|
|Application Closing Date||30 August 2022|
|Selection Process||Written/Online Examination followed by Interview|
Punjab National Bank Vacancy 2022
|1.||Officer (Fire Safety)||23|
PNB Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria & Experience
|designation||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Officer (Fire Safety)|
1. BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.
2. Four year graduate degree (B.Tech/BE or equivalent) in Fire Technology/Fire Engineering/Safety & Fire Engineering from AICTE/UGC approved College/University
3. Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC and Divisional Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
4. Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC and Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers India/Institute of Fire Engineering-UK
5. Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE / UGC and Sub-Officer Course / Station Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
1. Educational Qualification: Minimum 01 year overall experience as a Fire Officer or equivalent post in PSU/PSB/Central Government/State Government/City Fire Brigade/State Fire Services for the post Qualification Number 1, 2 and 3/ Corporate/ Large In-charge of fire safety in industrial premises.
2. For Educational Qualification of Sl. No. 4 & 5, Minimum 03 years post qualification overall experience as Fire Officer OR
|Manager (Security)||Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC|
Experience: An officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commandant or equivalent in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
PNB Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
Candidate minimum age limit should be 21 years maximum 35 years.
PNB Officer and Manager Salary
|Officer (Fire Safety)||36000-1490/ 7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/ 7- 63840|
|Manager (Security)||48170-1740/ 1-49910- 1990/10-69810|
PNB Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Based on the number of applications received, the Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of selection.
- Shortlisting of applications after interview or
- Written/Online Examination followed by Interview
PNB Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWBD Category – Rs. 59/-
- All other candidates – 1003/-
PNB Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Application Form
|PNB Officer and Manager Recruitment 2022- Important Link|
|To Download PNB Recruitment 2022 Notification||click here|
|Application sending address||Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), Human Resource Development Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office, Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075|