PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 11 District Resource Person (DRP): Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) recently released the recruitment advertisement for 11 District Resource Person (DRP) Job in Assam. The official notification for the post will be released by PNRD Assam on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill PNRD Assam Online Application from 11.02.2020 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement [Advertisement published date 10.02.2020]. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in PNRD Assam. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest PNRD Assam job notification 2020 fully. Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) job applications are collected by Online mode, through pnrdhcms.org.
Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) Recruitment 2020
The detailed information on PNRD Assam latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this PNRD Assam recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) District Resource Person (DRP) job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website pnrdhcms.org.
|Send Join Request our Whatsapp Groeup||Click Here|
|Like our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Follow Us in Tweeter||Click Here|
Details of Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) Recruitment 2020
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 for District Resource Person (DRP) are highlighted in the table below.
|Organization Name||Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam|
|Job type||Assam Govt Job|
|Job Role||District Resource Person (DRP)|
|Advertisement Published Date||11-02-2020|
|Last Date||15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement|
Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) Job Vacancy Details
Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 11 District Resource Person (DRP) job vacancies in Assam. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
Name of the post: District Resource Person (DRP)
Number of Post –11
Remuneration: Gross monthly fixed remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- depending on the verified relevant experience produced at the time of recruitment process.
Reporting to – Director, Social Audit Unit
Statement of Objectives – District Resource Person (DRP) will be recruited on contractual basis to provide the required management and facilitation support for all activities related Social Audit in the State and concerned districts, and will work under the overall guidance of the Director, Social Audit.
Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD Assam) Recruitment 2020- Qualification and Experience
a. Essential: Post Graduation in Social Work (MSW)/Rural Development.
b. Preference will be given to those who have minimum three (3) years of post Qualification work experience on social audits and rights of the poor.
c. The District Resource Person should have prior experience of working with any reputed Civil Society Organizations working in Assam.
d. Should have prior knowledge in the conduct of social audits and its related process.
e. Should be pro participatory, pro poor and sensitive towards the issue of equity and justice.
f. Should have required Team Management and Coordination skills and attitude.
g. The work of DRP will involve extensive travels to rural areas of Assam, overnight stay in the villages, fight for the rights of the poor. She/he should be willing to stay in the rural areas and face bravely the challenges that might come in the process of ensuring justice to poor. The Jurisdiction of DRPs is transferable to any districts of Assam.
h. Must have the ability to speak any of the local languages viz. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo.
i. To furnish character certificates from two eminent persons including Government Officials.
How to Apply for PNRD Assam District Resource Person (DRP) Jobs?
Candidates willing to be a part of PNRD Assam have to apply for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 for District Resource Person (DRP) posts through Online mode from 11.02.2020. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam). To complete the application process for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Application to be submitted online only at www.pnrdhcms.org. Scanned documents to be uploaded with online application.
2. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate application for each post.
3. The short-listed candidates have to appear for an interview and / or written test for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
4. Last date of submission of application is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
|Advertisement Published Date||11-02-2020|
|Last date of submission of application||15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.|
Download PNRD Assam Official notification and Online Apply Link
|Download Short Notice||Click here|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online Link||Click here|
|For more upcoming updates||www.AllJobAssam.com|
- 1 Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) Recruitment 2020
- 2 Details of Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) Recruitment 2020
- 3 Panchayat & Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) Job Vacancy Details
- 4 How to Apply for PNRD Assam District Resource Person (DRP) Jobs?
- Admission Notice
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Assam Govt.
- Assam Police
- Assam TET
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor Degree
- Bank Job
- Central Govt.
- Exam Notice
- Exam Papers
- Exam Routine
- Gauhati High Court
- Gauhati University Result
- Guide Books
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Army
- Indian Coast Guard
- Latest Notification
- Master Degree
- Mock Test
- NHM Assam
- Post Graduate
- Private Job
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 919 Gramin Dak SevakLast Date: 2020/02/09
- Irrigation Assam Section Assistant Answer Key 2020: Question Paper With Answer Sheet Pdf
- GMCH Recruitment 2020 – Apply online for 244 Grade III, Grade IV & Driver postsLast Date: 2020/02/14
- OBC Scholarship Assam 2020 – Apply Online OBC Scholarship Scheme @ scholarships.gov.inLast Date: 2020/02/29
- Irrigation Assam Admit card 2020- 643 Junior Assistant, Section Assistant Other posts
- DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 87 Various PostsLast Date: 2020/03/03
- Assam Irrigation Section Assistant 2020 Mock Test 1- Free General English Preposition
- Land Records & Surveys Course Assam Admission 2020-21: Mandal Course Apply