Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 Get Rs. 2500 per month under Palanhar Scheme- Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 Palanhar Scheme Form PDF 2022, Helpline Number of Palanhar Scheme, Husbandry plan 2022 Latest news of Palanhar scheme, What is palaharhar scheme, Palanhar Scheme Pension 2022, Palanhar Scheme Pension 2021, Describing the Palanhar plan is a scheme run for the orphan children of the state of Rajasthan. The government has implemented the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022, so that there should be no shortage in the education and upbringing of orphan children, under this scheme the orphan children are given full financial assistance. Children whose parents are disabled or whose parents are not in this world are included in the Palanhar scheme. In such a situation, the government gives money to those children every month. Palanhar Yojana was implemented in Rajasthan on 08-02-2005. This scheme was initially run for the orphan children of Scheduled Castes. But later the Palanhar scheme was implemented for all categories, at present this scheme is applicable to all the people irrespective of the tree, so that all the orphan and helpless children can get maximum benefit under the Palanhar scheme. .
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana List 2021
In Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 List, you can see your name and the name of any of your acquaintances or the names of all the people of the area. Those who are taking advantage of Palanhar scheme or those who have applied for Palanhar scheme. You can also see the status of the Palanhar Yojana form, whether your form has been accepted or not. So you can easily improve it, you can see in this status whether your form has been uploaded or not, you can check all this sitting at home, to see your name in the list of Palanhar scheme, we will give you step by step complete below. Will tell you the process.
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক*
Palanhar Yojana 2022 Eligibility
- 1.) Orphans
- 2.) One of the parents or both the parents who have been sentenced to death/imprisonment for life has died and the other has been sentenced to death or life imprisonment.
- 3.) Three children of widowed mother eligible for destitute pension
- 4.) Children of Remarried Widow Mother
- 5.) Children of parents with HIV/AIDS
- 6.) Children of parents suffering from leprosy
- 7.) Three children of the mother to be taken
- 8.) Children of parents with special needs
- 9.) Children of the Divorced/Abandoned Woman
Palanhar scheme 2022 benefits payable
- For a child of 0-6 age group – Rs 500 per month (mandatory to go to Anganwadi)
- For children in the age group of 6-18 – Rs 1000 per month (mandatory to go to school)
- For clothes, sweaters, shoes etc. – 2000 rupees additional lump sum payable annually (not payable in widow foster and kinship caregiver)
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme 2021 Conditions Palanhar Scheme Conditions:-
1.) The annual income of the foster family should not exceed Rs. 1.20 lakh.
2.) The maximum age of the child should be less than 18 years.
3.) Parents and children have been residing in the state of Rajasthan for a period of at least 3 years from the date of application.
Palanhar Scheme Required Documents:-
1.) Death certificate of parents in case of orphan children.
2.) A copy of the sentence in the case of children of a parent who has been punished by a judicial sentence.
3.) Social Security Pension Payment Order (PPO Order) in case of children of eligible widow mother of destitute pension
4.) A copy of the certificate of remarriage of the widowed mother in the case of children of a remarried widowed mother.
5.) ART in case of children of parents suffering from HIV/AIDS. ARD issued by the Center Copy of Diary (Green Diary)
6.) A copy of the medical certificate issued by the competent board in the case of children of parents suffering from leprosy
7.) In the case of children of the going mother, a certificate that the mother has been related for more than one year.
8. A copy of the certificate of disability of 40% or more issued by the competent board in the case of children of specially abled parents.
9. Social Security Pension Payment Order (PPO Order) in case of children of divorced/abandoned women
Other Required Documents:-
1.) Parent’s Bhamashah Number (EID/UID Number)
2.) Copy of parent’s original residence certificate / ration card / voter ID card
3.) Income Certificate (Annual Income should not exceed Rs. 1.20 Lakh)
4.) Social Security Pension Order will be sufficient for Widow/Divorced/Abandoned women.
5.) Aadhar Card (UID Number) of the child
6.) Certificate of upbringing of orphan children
7.) Certificate of Registration at Anganwadi Center/Study in School
How to check application status Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022
Now you can check the status of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 sitting at home, whether your payment has come or not, there is no objection in your phone, you can easily check all this, for this only you have application ID and Janadhar card. Is.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 Important Links
|Click here to know Palanhar Yojana Application Status||Click Here|
|For Palanhar Yojana, see the eligibility rules, district wise list of your area and complete information||Click Here|
|Check Palanhar Yojana Payment Status||Click Here|
|Format of Application Form for Palanhar Scheme||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022?
The complete process and direct link to apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 is given above.
How to check the status of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022?
The link to check the status of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 is given above.
- 1 Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana List 2021
- 2 Palanhar Yojana 2022 Eligibility
- 3 Palanhar scheme 2022 benefits payable
- 4 Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme 2021 Conditions Palanhar Scheme Conditions:-
- 5 Other Required Documents:-
- 6 How to check application status Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022
- 7 Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 Important Links