RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now for 450 RBI Assistant Positions
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has officially announced the commencement of the recruitment process for 450 Assistant positions. If you aspire to join the prestigious institution of the RBI as an Assistant, now is your chance. RBI is inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for this exciting opportunity. The application window for RBI Recruitment 2023 will remain open from September 13th to October 4th, 2023.
RBI Recruitment Overview
- Position: Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 450 Posts
- Vacancies in Guwahati: 26 Posts
- Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Pay Scale: Please refer to page 12 of the official notification for salary details.
- Exam Centers in Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, and Tezpur.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment
To be eligible for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate. Additionally, proficiency in word processing on a PC is required.
Candidates applying for a position within a specific recruiting office must have proficiency in the language of the respective state or any of the states under the jurisdiction of that recruiting office. Proficiency includes the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the language.
Candidates must be between 20 and 28 years of age as of September 1st, 2023. Only individuals born between September 2nd, 1995, and September 1st, 2003, inclusive of both dates, are eligible to apply.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Here’s the breakdown of upper age relaxation by category:
- OBC: 3 Years
- SC: 5 Years
- ST: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 Years
- PwBD: 10 Years
As part of the application process, candidates are required to pay an application fee based on their respective categories. The category-wise application fee details are as follows:
- SC: Rs. 50/-
- ST: Rs. 50/-
- PwD: Rs. 50/-
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 50/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 450/-
Mode of Payment
Applicants have the option to pay their application fees through an online payment gateway. Alternatively, candidates who prefer to make a cash payment using an SBI Challan can do so by visiting any of the SBI branches.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment?
To apply for RBI Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Scroll down and navigate to the Important Link section.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- An official web portal will open in a new browser tab.
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Provide all the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Upon successful payment, your application will be submitted.
- Don’t forget to save the acknowledgement copy for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember
- Application Start Date: September 13th, 2023
- Application Last Date: October 4th, 2023
- Online Preliminary Test: October 21st/23rd, 2023
- Online Main Test: December 2nd, 2023
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to join the Reserve Bank of India as an Assistant. Apply online and kickstart your career with this esteemed institution. Good luck!
Important Links of RBI Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
RBI Vacancies by Office
The Reserve Bank of India’s recruitment drive has various vacancies distributed across different offices. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the vacancies in each RBI office:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||12||1||9||5||28||55|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||1||4||1||10||16|
RBI Recruitment Selection Process
To secure a position with the Reserve Bank of India, candidates need to go through a multi-stage selection process. Here are the three stages:
- Preliminary Examination:
- Tentative Dates: 21st October and 23rd October 2023
- Exam Pattern:
- English Language: 30 MCQs, 30 Marks, 20 minutes
- Numerical Ability: 35 MCQs, 35 Marks, 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability: 35 MCQs, 35 Marks, 20 minutes
- Total: 100 MCQs, 100 Marks, 60 minutes
- Main Examination:
- Tentative Date: 2nd December 2023
- Exam Pattern:
- Reasoning: 40 MCQs, 40 Marks, 30 minutes
- English Language: 40 MCQs, 40 Marks, 30 minutes
- Numerical Ability: 40 MCQs, 40 Marks, 30 minutes
- General Awareness: 40 MCQs, 40 Marks, 25 minutes
- Computer Knowledge: 40 MCQs, 40 Marks, 20 minutes
- Total: 200 MCQs, 200 Marks, 135 minutes
- Language Proficiency Test:
- Candidates who clear the Main Examination will undergo a Language Proficiency Test to assess their proficiency in the Official/Local Language of the respective state. Candidates not proficient in the Official/Local Language will be disqualified.
Here are the languages for each region:
- Ahmedabad: Gujarati
- Bengaluru: Kannada
- Bhopal: Hindi
- Bhubaneswar: Oriya
- Chandigarh: Punjabi/Hindi
- Chennai: Tamil
- Guwahati: Assamese/Bengali/Khasi/Manipuri/Bodo/Mizo
- Hyderabad: Telugu
- Jaipur: Hindi
- Jammu: Urdu/Hindi/Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow: Hindi
- Kolkata: Bengali/Nepali
- Mumbai: Marathi/Konkani
- Nagpur: Marathi/Hindi
- New Delhi: Hindi
- Patna: Hindi/Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam
Please note that this information provides a general overview of the RBI recruitment process, and candidates should refer to the official notification for comprehensive details.