RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply 48 Junior Engineer Jobs: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification for 48 Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) job vacancies in All Over India. Now, RBI collecting the application forms from Diploma, Any Degree candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 29.01.2021 to 15.02.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the RBI online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest RBI Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RBI job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Vacancy Details 2021
RBI Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Currently, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruits 48 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the RBI current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in the Reserve Bank of India.
1. Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Total No of posts: 48
RBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for the RBI Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually, RBI used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
RBI job required a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 30 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit.
RBI Job Application Fees 2021
RBI required an application fee for their recent job notification. The RBI application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the RBI exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
1. Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS. (Intimation Charges)
2. Fee/ Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates).
3. Rs. 450 /- for OBC/ General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
RBI Job Salary Details 2021
Kindly check the Reserve Bank of India official job notification for detailed salary information.
RBI Recruitment Process 2021
RBI used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Steps to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021
To apply for an RBI recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit RBI official website – Click here
- Go to RBI careers or the Latest News page.
- Check for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) job.
- Find RBI online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
Important Dates of RBI JE Recruitment 2021
# Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-02-2021
# Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-02-2021
# Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 08-03-2021
Important Web-Links of RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Short Notification: Click Here .
Advertisement Details: 02-02-2021 .
Online Application: 02-02-2021 .
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- 2 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Vacancy Details 2021
- 2.1 RBI Recruitment Vacancy 2021
- 2.2 RelatedPosts
- 2.3 National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – Senior Consultant Vacancy
- 2.4 IBPS RRB 2021 Recruitment – 10676 Officer & Office Assistant Vacancy
- 2.5 Indian Army Women Soldier GD Recruitment 2021 – 100 Vacancy
- 2.6 National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (NHIDCL) Recruitment 2021 – 62 Manager Vacancy
- 2.7 RBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 2.8 RBI Job Application Fees 2021
- 2.9 RBI Job Salary Details 2021
- 2.10 RBI Recruitment Process 2021
- 3 Steps to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.